28th Madness

***

Tay.

"I thought we're attending the charity event?" New shot an eyebrow as we passed by the venue where the school's charity event was to be held. His gazed fixed on the building as our car passed by.

I didn't tell him about my plans for today. As much as I've been dying to spill everything and tell him every single detail out of excitement, I restrained myself as I wanted to keep everything a surprise.

"Don't worry. I've already sent a donation under our name."

"Psh, there you go again. Can you stop spending your money for me?"

"And who else would I spend it for?" I giggled.

Being a bachelor, I really didn't have anything to spend my money on aside from the several investments that I made. And besides, I didn't really have to worry about savings as I already had shares in the family company.

"Tss. Some might think I'm leeching on you. Just how rich are you, huh? You just can't pull all these things off from your salary as a photographer.  Are you perhaps a member of the mafia or the black market?"

I chuckled at how serious his face was, his forehead creased and his brows furrowed as he stared at me intently.

"Hey, what are you talking about? Don't worry, you'll get all of my properties once we get married okay. And besides I've been saving to spoil you. How can't I spoil my one and only baby."

He just sneered at me before leaning back on his seat giving me a clear view of the marks on his neck. They hadn't faded at all and that made me happy knowing that I'd made my mark on him.

Earlier this morning, we even ended up fighting over them as I he wanted to cover them up and I wanted the exact opposite.

So in the end, I hid all his concealers. 

"Who said I'm marrying you?"

"Ohoh, you may not be marrying me but I'm definitely marrying you. I didn't go through all the troubles all these years just to let you go easily, my love."

"Tss. Whatever. You're still keeping things from me. You're not even telling me where we are going."

"Hey, stop sulking, babe. You'll love it there, I promise."

"Tss. I'm not worried about that. I'll be just fine wherever it is as long as I'm with you but we already gave them our word, Tay."

"Why? Are you mad because you won't be able to see Mond?" I teased, but the reaction he gave was far from what I was hoping to see.

"Excuse me? Where the hell is this conversation going? Do you honestly think I wanna go there because of him?!"

He was obviously angry based on his cocked brows and flaring nostrils. It seemed that he was ready to pounce on me the moment I say another word.

"I'm, I'm sorry, babe. I was joking."

He didn't respond but the glares he was giving me was enough to shut me up.

The deafening silence between us lasted for several minutes. I attempted to nudge his arm but I quickly withdrew my hand as I realized that I might end up amputated if I continued with my attempt.

Sigh. He may be the one underneath me when we're in bed, but surely, he has the upperhand most of the times. 

"Hey, are you still mad at me?"

He just gave me a dangerous glare before he fixed his eyes again on the road.

Gah, he's been glaring at me all day.