¹⁶ énouement

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁶ - ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

❛ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ❜

"Eleven."

Imogen watched as Mike and El greeted each other with teary eyes and wavering smiles, before they hugged tightly, clutching on each other as if she would disappear again.

"Is that...?" Max quietly asked, glancing between Lucas, Dustin, and Imogen.

Lucas nodded at the redhead, swallowing hard as he watched Mike hug the girl they all missed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here? That you were okay?" Mike frantically threw questions when it was revealed El had heard him calling out to her.

"Because I wouldn't let her."

Imogen's eyes widened, sharing a surprised look with Dustin before turning back at the scene before them.

"What is this? Where have you been?" Hopper then asked, walking closer to El, who was dressed up in black clothes with black eyeliner on her eyes and her short hair slicked back.

"Where have you been?" Eleven countered back with a glare on her face before it softened when Hopper pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"You've been hiding her this whole time." Imogen breathed out, her brows raised.

Mike glanced at the older girl, glaring at Hopper when he too realized the situation.

Imogen puffed her cheeks out awkwardly when Hopper led an angry Mike out the room to talk alone, the group trying to ignore the shouts from the boy.

Eleven grinned, walking over to Dustin and Lucas, pulling them into a group hug.

"We missed you," Lucas mumbled into the sleeve of El's blazer.

"I missed you too." El softly said, squeezing them before releasing them.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin grinned, showing off the pearly teeth that came in.

"Teeth," El muttered, her brows furrowing as she stared at the boy's mouth.

"What?"

"Teeth." the girl repeated, her hand reaching to poke at his teeth but Dustin swerves from her hand.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin smiled again before doing his purr making Eleven flinch and Imogen slap the back of his head.

Eleven's eyes wandered to the teenage girl who Dustin scowled at. El sent a smile to the girl Hopper always mentioned, the small girl feeling guilt creep on her about last year.