¹⁵ The Mind Flayer

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁵ - ᴍᴏʀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ

❛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ❜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ❜

"You're sure that was dart?"

Lucas' voice broke their silence. It was still dark, though darker than before, the group was walking along the railroad tracks, the trees of the woods a few feet away from them on either side.

"Yes. he had the same yellow pattern on his butt," Dustin exclaimed from his place behind Steve, Imogen, and Max.

Imogen looked over her shoulder squinting at the boy. "Why were you looking at its butt?"

Dustin rolled his eyes, not answering, making her bite her lip to hold a smile.

"He was tiny two days ago," Max stated, confusion dripping from her tone, her eyes scanning Imogen's figure who was still recovering from her almost panic attack back at the junkyard.

Dustin exaggeratedly sighed saying like it was obvious. "Well, he's molted three times already."

"Malted?" Steve questioned, a lost look on his face.

Imogen shook her head at her brother's idiocy. "Molted, dumbass."

"Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms," Dustin explained to Steve after sending a nod Imogen's way.

"When is he gonna molt again?" Max asked, shining her flashlight towards the trees, Imogen following the action, scanning the trees in paranoia.

"When he does, he'll be fully grown, or close to it. Him and his friends."

Imogen shivered at the thought, how was Dart not fully grown yet, the motherfucker was huge already.

"Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats," Steve mumbled.

Imogen and Dustin snapped their heads to look at Steve with wide eyes.

"Wait! A cat?!" Lucas asked, grabbing onto Dustin making the boy turn to his friend, the group stopping when he did. "Dart ate a cat?"

"No, what? No." Dustin furrowed his brows, his voice cracking.

Imogen connected eyes with Steve, the girl shaking her head and running her finger across her throat with a threatening look though her idiot brother didn't get it.

"What are you talking about? He ate Mews." Steve dumbly said.

Imogen rolled her eyes, facepalming.