²¹ Operation Child Endangerment

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²¹ - ғᴀᴜʟᴛʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴs

❛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀɪʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ❜

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun," Dustin explained his findings when he came down from the roof.

It was the next day, Steve and Robin were sitting across from each other at the table in the scoops backroom, Imogen leaning on the back of Robin's chair while Dustin paced.

"Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes they really don't want anyone to find it," Dustin stated.

"There's gotta be a way in." Robin shook her head.

"Well, you know...." Steve put his sailor hat on the table, leaning forward trying to be intimidating. "I could just take him out."

"Take who out?" Robin rose her brows.

Steve shrugged like it was no big deal, "The Russian guard."

Dustin, Imogen, and Robin share an amused look at the overly confident Steve.

"What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, take his keycard, it's easy."

Imogen pursed her lips, squinting at her brother. "You don't necessarily have the best past with fighting people--"

"Worst," Dustin added, nodding along with Imogen's words. "The worst past."

"He also has a massive gun." Robin pointed out, doubting any word that came out of Steve's mouth.

"And that's why I'll be sneaking," Steve answered Robin.

"Which you're also bad at." Imogen winced, sending her brother an innocent smile when he glared at her. "And you never actually won a fight."

Dustin gestured towards the girl, "Exactly."

Steve rolled his eyes, trying to explain himself but only stuttered. "That was one--one time.--"

"Twice." Dustin interrupted.

"Johnny? A year prior." Imogen recalled as Robin rose her brows.

"Listen that doesn't count."

"Really?" Imogen snorted.

Dustin nodded in agreement. "Why wouldn't it count because it looked like he beat the shit out of you--"