²³ Breaking Out - Part 1

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²³ - ᴠᴇɴᴛs

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²³  - ᴠᴇɴᴛs

❛ ᴍᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ ❜

"I don't understand. You've seen this before?" Robin questioned. She and the group rushing down the flight of stairs after seeing the large machine, the Russian's were handling.

"Not exactly," Steve stated.

"Than what, exactly?" Robin snapped, picking up on the panic between Dustin, Imogen, and Steve, wondering what the hell they weren't telling her and Erica.

"All that you need to know is it's bad," Dustin said.

"Like really bad." Imogen's voice broke for the nervous state she was in.

Robin furrowed her brows staring at the girl as they reached the last step.

"Like end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kinda bad!" Dustin exclaimed, only shushing when Imogen nudged him in a warning.

"And you know about this how?" Robin looked between Dustin and Imogen, her eyes staying on the girl longer, waiting for an explanation.

Imogen gaped, knowing she'd have to tell Robin everything, but the thought of losing her made Imogen bite her tongue.

"Um...Steve? Where's your Russian friend?"

The group turned to where Erica was looking down where they left the man unconscious, only to find an empty space with drips of blood on the ground.

Before anyone could say anything, an alarm went off blaring in the underground, red lights beginning to flash around the room.

Steve ran over to the door, looking outside, seeing the man Imogen knocked out, clutching his head, speaking with a guard.

He slammed the door shut when a group of guards saw him, running over with their guns loaded. "Shit!"

He turned to the group behind him, "Go! Go!"

They all ran up the stairs, throwing the door open, going into the room with the scientists, stopping when they all turned to look at the kids.

"Hello," Imogen said the only word she knew in Russian.

Robin rolled her eyes, pulling the girl to continue running, trying to exit the room another way, hearing the guards that caught Steve enter the room as well.

Dustin let out a high pitch scream, as they ran on a catwalk, pushing a dumbfounded man in a hazmat suit, all of them running past him.

The group of kids stopped, realizing they were right by the machine, the large blue beam of light right next to them

✓ | WE ARE INFINITE , ʳᵒᵇᶦⁿ ᵇᵘᶜᵏˡᵉʸOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara