Prologue

Imagine having to live day to day, only seeing black and white. Not being able to distinguish between colors, not knowing what the world truly looks likes.

It's exhausting. Having to waste energy, trying to imagine what the world actually looks like. Hearing about colors, having to imagine what they look like, with never being able to see them.

There is one way to see them though. One way, that isn't as easy as people think it is. With over 7 billion people living on this earth, you need to be able to find one person. That one person who is known as your soulmate.

At the age of 16, if you've already met your soulmate, you'll be able to see colour. And if you haven't... you have to wait until you meet them.

There's been plenty of cases where people die color blind, because they were never able to find their soulmate. They just find someone they love, get married and die, never being able to see the world with Colors.

You know, dying colorblind is actually one of the biggest fears people have. A survey from 2017 showed it. I'm one of those numbers.

So, in order to see color, that's all you need to do. Just find your soulmate, the person who was made for you. Can't be that hard, right?