Come.

Everything had gone smoothly the past week. Packing had started for their trip to Dubai. Kelly invited Kim so she could have a relaxing break along with the rest of them and he knew he wanted Kim there for the proposal.

Stella was getting Freddie bathed ready for their day shopping for holiday clothes. Kelly and Kim sat eating breakfast at the kitchen island.

Kelly: Hey Kim, I have something to ask? He whispered, not wanting Stella to hear.
Kim: Sure, go ahead. She nodded.
Kelly: I wanted to ask your approval..
Kim: Okay? What for?
Kelly: I'm going to ask Stella to marry me when we are in Dubai, but with you being Stella's only family, I'd like to ask approval first? He asked.
Kim: Oh my. She said as he eyes filled with tears. My baby girl. Of course, yes! She said excitedly, trying not to let Stella hear.
Kelly: Thank you. I hope you know I love her so much and, this is a promise to you, I'll be by her side always, through it all.
Kim: I know, I can see that. Thank you for treating her so well. She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I'm so happy for you, she will 100% say yes!
Kelly: I hope. He said laughing as they got back to eating.

Once they had finished eating, Stella enter back into the lounge with Freddie, both freshly bathed and dressed.

Kelly: You look real nice today. He said as he made his way towards Stella.
Stella: Thanks! I need to wear some of these clothes before I won't fit anymore. She said rolling her eyes.
Kelly: You'll look good in whatever you wear. He said as he kissed her head before grabbing his car keys.
Stella: You're just saying that because you have to.
Kelly: These hormones again huh? He said as he shrugged his shoulders smiling at her.
Stella: Yeah! She said in a huff as they headed out.

After a short car journey which felt like forever to Freddie, they arrived at the mall. They sat and ate some lunch before starting to shop, Stella needed to refuel now she was eating for two. They sat and watched Kelly and Freddie from a distance as they played on the truck in the middle of the mall.

Stella: I just love that man so much. She said still focused on Kelly and Freddie.
Kim: I know baby, you glow differently when you're with him. I've said it since I met him.
Stella: I do? I just don't see life without him now, it's crazy how things have changed so fast.
Kim: That's how it should be, you've found real love.
Stella: I thought I had with Ryan at first, it only took a baby for him to change and do the things he did.
Kim: Kelly isn't anything like Ryan. She said looking concerned at Stella.
Stella: Ryan was sweet at first, until I told him I was pregnant, that's when things changed with him. What if-
Kim: No! She said sternly at Stella. Ryan and Kelly are two different people, Kelly loves you and it's clear to see, that's all there is to it, you think he would of took Freddie in as his own if he was anything like Ryan?
Stella: No I guess, it's just scary to think it already happened once.
Kim: I know baby. I can promise you, it won't be happening again!

Stella and Kim joined Kelly and Freddie as they headed off to hit the shops. They spent hours shopping, getting everything they needed for their vacation and finished off their trip with ice cream.

Freddie: Could I have chocolate please daddy?
Kelly: Of course buddy, anything for you!

Stella stood back and watched, a tear fell down her cheek as she watched in awe. Knowing exactly what Kim was saying before was true. Of course she was over emotional now her hormones were all over the place. Kim hooked her arm around her to comfort her, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

Stella and Kim chose their ice cream and they all sat and ate before heading back home. Stella was enjoying hers a little too much. Looking Kelly dead in the eyes as she would lick hers. Kelly caught on. Oh what it was doing to him. She knew exactly what it would do and she loved to tease. Kelly could only laugh to cover up what he was feeling and the things he was imagining whilst watching her.

They finished their ice creams and headed home.

It was already late, time had flown by and they all settled for the night. Freddie was asleep, Kim was in her room reading and Stella in her bedroom. Kelly met Stella in the room as she was trying on the new clothes she had gotten.

Kelly: Oh what a sight to walk in on. He cheekily grinned at Stella as she stood in her underwear.
Stella: I'm gonna start packing whilst Fred's in bed.
Kelly: Come here first.

He grabbed her waist gently and pulled her towards him.

Stella: I missed you today, feel like we didn't talk as much. She placed her hands on his cheeks.
Kelly: I know, it was nice with Freddie though.
Stella: Hmm I can't wait to watch our other little one grow. Gotta admit I'm tired now. She laughed a little.
Kelly: Oh you're tired huh?
Stella: Yeah..why? She said as she was interested in what he was thinking.
Kelly: Oh nothing.
Stella: Go on. Smiling at him.
Kelly: No, just the way you were with that ice cream before. God damn.
Stella: Oh you liked that huh? She laughed.
Kelly: I did, just sent me crazy.

He leant in and kissed her lips softly, making sure to feel them all round.

Kelly: Sure you want to pack? He smiled as he broke from the kiss.
Stella: It does need to get done. I'm sure it can wait an hour, I just want to cuddle you.
Kelly: Come.

He dragged her arm gently as she followed him to the bed. She lay cuddled into him as she hooked his arm around her.

Stella: Do you think we'll have a boy or a girl?
Kelly: I think a boy. How about you?
Stella: Um, a girl. I can imagine her with you're blue eyes. A little heartbreaker. She chuckled as she lay on his chest.
Kelly: Um, no ones going near our babies until they're 30.
Stella: Overprotective daddy alert huh? As they both laughed.
Kelly: Too right.

Kelly paused as he kissed her head.

Kelly: You'll tell me if you're worried about anything right?
Stella: Sure, why'd you ask?
Kelly: Nothing I just. I want to make sure you know you can, you know tell me.
Stella: Of course, are you worried?
Kelly: Nope, I'm excited, I'd tell you if I was worried though.
Stella: I'm glad we can talk about this stuff now. The only thing that worries me is losing you.
Kelly: Hey, I'm here always.

Stella leaned in and kissed him, gently as he kissed her back. He moved his hand onto her ass as he grabbed it whilst getting more into the kiss.

Stella: Not tonight, I really need to start this packing. As Kelly moved his kissing to her neck.
Kelly: Are you sure? I'll make it quick. He said with a wink.
Stella: I'm sure, we gotta have something to wear in Dubai right? We need clothes. She laughed.
Kelly: Well, you don't gotta wear anything for me. He smirked.
Stella: Shush. She kissed him once more before getting back to packing their cases.