⚠️It was about time!⚠️

The sun was beaming through the curtains onto her naked back as she woke. She turned to see Kelly already awake.

Kelly: Morning baby.
Stella: Good morning. She said as she embraced the fresh sheets that were only slightly covering her.
Kelly: You look hot mama.
Stella: Hmm you're sweet. She got a little closer to him, running her hand across his bare chest.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Kelly wrapped his arm around her as he pulled her closer into him. She kissed him passionately, she was definitely in the mood for him this morning. He kissed her as he cheekily grabbed onto her ass massaging it a little which they both loved.

Stella: Mmm. She let out a moan from the kiss as she grabbed onto his dick, jacking him off a little.
Kelly: Oouh. It's that kinda morning huh. He grinned.
Stella: Definitely, these hormones make me super horny! She said as she kissed him once more before removing the sheets off of her completely.
Kelly: I'm fine with that. He giggled.

She climbed on top of him as she carried on with her hand movements. He was already ready for her.
She got low and licked the tip as she looked at him seductively. The eye contact was sending him crazy.

Stella: Wait, I got an idea. She said as she jumped up off of him.
Kelly: Huh? Where are you going? He asked confused as he watched her rummage around.
Stella: Just wait and see. She smirked.

Kelly lay back as he waited for what she had in store for him.

Stella: Here, so...you wanted to spice things up right? She asked as she slowly walked back over to him.
Kelly: Um yeah? He asked intrigued. I mean it's good already but a little experiment hurt nobody.
Stella: Well. Here. She took his hands and tied them to the headboard with one of his shirt ties.
Kelly: Okay. He got excited.

She got back to licking the tip and sucking. All he could do was moan. He loved how demanding she was, how much she was in control. She added her hand massaging his dick as it came in and out of her mouth. She loved the effect it would have on him whenever she would suck his dick, not to mention it was huge in her mouth. He was eagerly trying to wiggle his arms out of the tight knot she had tied him in. The pleasure he was feeling from her mouth was sending him crazy.

Kelly: Oh Stella. He moaned. Slow down I'm gonna cum.

And as she heard that she went for more. His stomach was twinging at how much he was turned on and ready to burst.

Kelly: Ahhh. Oh my god. He moaned as he came, her keeping him going as she carried on sucking.

Once she'd finished, she untied him as she sat on him. He was out of breath.

Kelly: Wow, I was not expecting that.
Stella: Good? She smirked at him.
Kelly: Are you kidding me, that was amazing! He laughed.
Stella: Hmm, we got half an hour before we need to get up and ready for work.
Kelly: Good cause I'm ready for more. He flipped her on the bed gently. Your turn.

He leant over her. His abs popping with the adrenaline.

Stella: You're so handsome. She said as she looked at him biting her lips.

The way she looked at him gave him butterflies. Her eyes said it all. He leant in and kissed her as he nudged her legs open, propping himself in between. He gently entered her, her letting out a little moan as he did so. He grabbed her wrists as he began thrusting himself into her. The little bit of brutality would always make her crazy for more.

Stella: Oh Kelly. She began to moan.

He got faster and deeper as he let out little moans and grunts. As he moved his hands from her wrists and supported himself better on the bed, she grabbed ahold of his back, digging her nails in from the pleasure. He lifted her legs slightly as he got faster. The clapping and her moans filling the room. He finished up as they both came.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Kelly: You're amazing. He smiled as they both lay catching their breath.
Stella: I've definitely missed our morning sex. She grinned.
Kelly: Oh you know it. He said as he kissed her forehead.
Stella: I gotta shower. We need to move it or we'll be late. She smiled as she ran her finger across his abs before looking up at him.
Kelly: You shower, I'll sort Freddie ready for Kim taking him to the childminders.
Stella: If you're sure.
Kelly: Of course, I've missed our morning pancakes. He laughed.
Stella: You know, I love you.
Kelly: I do, and I love you too.

He headed downstairs to sort Freddie whilst Stella got showered and ready for shift. They were soon out of the door and on their way to the station.

Kelly: I'm so ready to get back to work. He smiled as they pulled up.
Stella: Me too, I'm tired though.
Kelly: You know you can take breaks anytime. He tried to reassure her a little.
Stella: Yeah I know, I'm gonna ask Gabby if she wants to help plan the gender reveal.
Kelly: Yeah sure, then we can get paint samples and start the nursery.
Stella: Good idea! Come on we're gonna be late.

They headed in together, Kelly's usual arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Gabby: Yous all good? She smiled as she stood with Matt.
Stella: Better than ever. She said before hugging her.
Gabby: Told you you'd be fine. She whispered as she wrapped her arms around her.
Kelly: Stella why don't we sort it now, the baby?
Stella: Oh, yea, Gabby, If you're up for it, and don't feel you have to.
Gabby: Go on. She said as she waited.
Stella: Would you help plan our gender reveal?
Gabby: Oh my god YES! She shouted. I love this kinda stuff!
Stella: Well I'm glad that's sorted! I was thinking a couple weeks maybe?
Kelly: I'm so excited to meet him or her. He said as he gently rubbed Stella's bump.
Matt: I still can't believe you of all people managed to settle down. He laughed.
Gabby: It was about time!
Kelly: I wasn't that bad, surely. He joined them laughing.
Matt: Definitely was. He punched his arm playfully.
Gabby: Well, it clearly took a good enough woman huh!
Kelly: Sure did.
Stella: It's only because I can handle him. She laughed. Gotta keep him keen ey.
Kelly: Too right. He smiled as he kissed her.
Matt: And that's our que to leave.

They all laughed as they all walked in, settling down for their morning briefing ready to start shift.