⚠️Doing what?⚠️

Time was going so fast, Kelly had been back to work for just over a month and Savannah was now 4 months old. Jen had also made the trip back over.

Kelly: Mom, Kim. He whispered.
Jen: Yeah?
Kelly: I want to do something nice for Stella, take her away for a night, would you-
Kim: Definitely. She cut him off. We got the babies.
Jen: For sure, she deserves a little break.
Kelly: Thank you, you're both the best!

He searched on his phone and booked a spa hotel.

Kelly: Babe, no questions. He said as he made his way to Stella who sat peacefully on the patio.
Stella: Huh?
Kelly: We're going somewhere, just us. You gotta pack a bag and pump some more milk just in case.
Stella: Where are we going? The babies too?
Kelly: Just trust me. And nope, you deserve a break.
Stella: I don't know if I could leave them. She said taking a sip of her coffee.
Kelly: They'll be fine with my mom and Kim, it's hard but you deserve this.
Stella: Um I guess, just one night?
Kelly: Yes, one night. He smiled before kissing her head gently. We're leaving in an hour.

They both went off to pack and Stella managed to pump a little extra milk. She cuddled both babies a little extra as Kelly loaded the car. They said their goodbyes and were off.

Kelly: I'm glad you agreed to this. He drove placing his hand on her thigh.
Stella: I really didn't want to leave the babies, but I guess it will be nice to have a break and a little us time.
Kelly: Yeah it will, I just thought you deserve to relax, even if it is just one night for now.
Stella: Um babe I don't think we're gonna do much relaxing. She smiled at him.
Kelly: Ohhh. Yeah, fine by me baby. He smirked.
Stella: Good. She giggled.

They soon arrived. A closed off Manor House turned spa. She was mesmerised at how beautiful it was as they drove into the car park.

Stella: Wow!
Kelly: Nicer than I thought.
Stella: Thank you for this. She leant over kissing his cheek as he parked the car.
Kelly: No problem baby. He smiled.

They checked in and made their way to their room. Kelly dropped their bags as the door closed behind them.

Kelly: Come here you. He smirked as he pulled her into him.
Stella: Yes?
Kelly: I just adore you. He said softly as he kissed her.
Stella: You're wonderful. You know that!
Kelly: Mmhm. He said kissing her once more as he ran his hands over her body.
Stella: I missed you, I missed all of this too. She smiled.
Kelly: I know baby, we needed to wait though.
Stella: I know, I just feel closer to you when things are normal. I feel we drifted a little not having much time for us.
Kelly: I get you, but I'm not going anywhere.
Stella: I'm glad. She kissed him again.
Kelly: Come on, get your bikini we'll go check the pool.
Stella: Okay. She said softly.

She found her bikinis, pulling the two out of her bag as she lay them out on the bed the choose.

Kelly: Red, always red.
Stella: You think?
Kelly: Definitely. Fuck you look even hotter in red.
Stella: Mmm okay then.
Kelly: Ouh that ass. He said as she stripped, him stood in his boxers to change.
Stella: You get it later baby. She grinned cheekily at him.
Kelly: Damn I don't know if I can wait. He laughed, his dick already hard.
Stella: Just make it worth it later.
Kelly: Oh you know it will be. He smirked, getting behind her pressing his body against hers.

He stood leaving soft little kisses on her neck as she held up the bikini. His arms around her waist. She moved her ass back into him as she felt his dick on her.

Stella: Let's make a move, I want to swim. She smirked knowing she was teasing him.
Kelly: Okay, let me get my swim trunks on.