⚠️Kelly⚠️

The day of the proposal had arrived. Kelly was filled with nerves and excitement. He tried to act as normal as he could but he knew he was on edge.

Kelly: Morning babe.
Stella: Good morning handsome.

She wrapped her arms around him as he stood on the balcony of their hotel room.

Kelly: Just look at this view. It's amazing.
Stella: My views amazing. You stood there in your boxers with your tanned skin. I love it.

Kelly knew he was always trying to make Stella feel good about herself. He knew he was always trying to show how much he loved her. But these little moments when she'd always appreciate him. He loved. He knew she was the one.

Kelly: We're having dinner tonight, I got us all a reservation on the beach.
Stella: I love you.

They were content.

They spent the day at the water park, the boys playing having so much fun. Kelly and Matt taking them down the big slides whilst Stella and Gabby watched in fear. They knew they were safe but a mother's instinct, they couldn't help but worry.

Once they had arrived back at the hotel, the boys got in a quick nap from playing so much all day. The water tired them out. Kelly gave Stella orders to dress up a little. He matched Freddie dressed in a white shirt and black pants whilst Stella wore a black silk dress with thin straps. Paired with her heels, a necklace and hooped earrings.

Stella: How do I look? She asked as she walked into the lounge area.
Kelly: Wow. You look stunning.
Stella: Is this fancy enough for the restaurant? I wasn't sure?
Kelly: It's perfect. How do we look?

They both had their hair the same and matching bow ties. Stella was in awe of how cute they looked matching.

Stella: My boys both look so handsome.
Freddie: I have hair gel like daddy.
Stella: Oh you do baby. You look super cute.

Once everyone was ready, they headed out for the restaurant. Kelly offered to carry Stella's heels as she got to the sand. He had the box hidden inside his back pocket, covered by his shirt.

They sat down and ordered food and drinks, Kelly having a beer to try and calm his nerves. As the night went on and conversations were flowing, he headed to the waiters desk to give the go ahead. Stella was sat with her back facing the water and Gabby had her occupied talking.

Out of nowhere, a flash of light reflected off of the water as the words lit up: Will you marry me?

Kelly had organised for it to be on fire in the open water. He stood up and made his way slowly towards her, her not seeing the words just yet.

Kelly: Freddie come here dude. As he got himself up and stood beside Kelly and Stella.
Stella: What's up? As confused as she was, she could see people start to turn and look around at her.
Kelly: Okay, so.. he took a deep breath.
Stella: Kelly.

She was beginning to get nervous. As he took her hand to get her to stand up, she saw the reflection on the water. Scanning her eyes over at the words, her eyes filled with tears.

Kelly: Okay so..Freddie. He turned to him as he got on one knee. You know how I love you so much.

Freddie nodded as a tear fell down Stella's cheek.