Ramzan Mubarak 🥀

Assalamu alaikum Reader!

It will be Ramzan soon in sometime now, I hope you are all well at this moment but I know some has lost their dear ones this year.

I hope this month can heal your wounds as Allah is best of healers. Now this is important for all my Muslim readers as you are about to witness the moon of ramzan, other readers please don't mind. I love you all the same, you are very special for me so here is some islamic practice you can do ones you see the moon and one before seeing the moon.

Step 1 : Read Surah fatah that is in parah no. 26 (chapter 26) of quran only one time after magrib.

Step 2 : Read surah fatiha of parah no. 1 the first surah after you see the moon than read the following duaa I am uploading below⤵️

 1 the first surah after you see the moon than read the following duaa I am uploading below⤵️

Also some tips here for your better ibadah (practice)

• Read Qur'an every now and then
• Learn Allah's 5 name with its meaning every day and practice them in your duaa by calling upon him by that names.
• Try to learn one hadith and forward it.
• Do charity even it is only 1 rupee.
• Share your food and islamic study with others.
• Do not lie, act evil or disrespect others.
• Have patience even of they bombard you with bad words. Say "Tum per salam" ( or may Allah show you guidance) to the wrongdoer.
• Don't skip salah or Tarawih.
•Try to talk less during the fast and do more dhikr which will help you avoid bad things.

I could have put many more cause I love you all so much, even just one your comment makes my day so bright..

Please remember me and my family in your prayers as we are too facing hardships.

Last but not the least Ramadan Mubarak 🥀