Don't Temp Me

As the weeks had passed by Mark would try and talk with Stacy trying to beg and ask for forgiveness but she wasn't having it she wanted to be far as she could away from him and Margaret as she could cause she didn't want to deal with there bullshit as she called it. Dave sat across from Stacy at lunch and looked at her in an awkward way Stacy sighed as she could feel his eye's on her she looked at him "What is it why do you keep looking at me like that"  Dave smiled "Just wondering how long are you gonna keep playing this game with Mark?" "What game I'm done with that fool okay" "Sure you are I know you and I know you don't  ever give up a fight so who are you trying to bullshit huh?" Stacy laughed a little to herself and went back to eating "Look just know for now people gotta learn they lesson he has to know I'm not the same girl I was in high school I'm grown and different now" "Yeah Yeah I hear you on that girl. "

        Margaret sat across from Mark she was explaining some of the wedding plans to him when she noticed that he wasn't paying attention she slapped the table which got his attention real fast Mark looked at her and smiled he then looked down at what she had in front of her "I heard you babe" "What has got all your attention huh" Margaret then turned and looked around her and seen Stacy and Dave sitting there eating she then looked back at Mark and frowned "You see them every day at work hunny for now I would like if you would pay attention to me and me only okay?" "Sorry babe I got a big stack of paper work to get back to okay I'll talk with you later okay" he stood up and kissed her forehead before the turned to leave Margaret watched him and then turned and looked at Stacy again with a hate look on her face she grabbed her things and the  stood up and walked over towards them as fast as she could on 9 in heels "What are you doing huh" both Stacy and Dave looked at her confused "What the fuck are you talking about huh" Stacy said to her "Mark I'm trying to explain our wedding plans and all he is doing is paying attention to you" Stacy looked at her with a smirk on her face "And what do you want me to do huh that's your problem not mines thank you" Margaret got down low into Stacys face "Well if you don't leave him alone your gonna become my problem bitch" Stacy was lit when she used the b word she then grabbed Margaret by the hair "Yeah well bitch if you knew how to keep your man in check he wouldn't be my problem now would he or is that someone ain't got the good goodies to keep him happy"  "Bitch" Margaret said "Look how I don't  want your man know this know and as far as getting in my face I suggest that you keep your distance with me I may look nice but that don't mean I won't fuck you up do you understand me bitch" Stacy the let go and grabbed her things and looked at Dave "Come on before I catch a case fucking with this bitch"  she said as she looked at Margaret.

     As both Dave and Stacy walked back to the office Dave looked at Stacy amazed Stacy then looked at him "Oh my god what is it now?" "Noting girl I just like the way you stood up for yourself back there you make me get butterflies when you go crazy on females" Stacy laughed "Shut up silly ass" The next day Stacy was writing up paper work to be filed Mark looked at her and frowned "Hey Stacy um if you would like me and Margaret are going out tonight to the club would you like to go?" Stacy didn't even look at him "Yeah sure why not me and Dave will be there thank you I could use a couple of drinks after the week I have had" Mark smiled as he was happy to hear those words come out of her mouth they both then went back to work. Later that night Stacy was fresh out of the shower she was on the phone with Dave he sighed "See I told you that you weren't done with him at all" Stacy chuckled "Hold up he ask me out so I said yes cause you know I needed a drink that's all" "mmmhuh" Dave said "Whatever get your ass ready" she then hung up the phone and finished getting ready for the club she threw on a black and gold halter top dress with heels the match she applied her makeup and grabbed her keys and bag and walked out of her apartment. Outside Dave was waiting for her she walked over towards his car and got in and smiled the drove off once they were at the club they entered  and looked around and found Margaret and Mark sitting at a table they walked over and said they're hellos Mark stood up to hug Stacy but she reached her hand out for a hand shake instead Dave smiled and walked off to get they're drinks Stacy didn't care she was taking them back to back drink after drink not giving a fuck about Mark and Margaret she was drunk by now and was ready to get her ass I  the dance floor and dance the night away with no worries she walked over and grabbed a hot complete stranger and started to grind and dance on him. Margaret looked through her in disgust "What a hoe" Dave  looked at her shocked "Girl what you just made cause your little ass can't move like that huh" Margaret frowned and folded her arms Mark looked and he was beginning to grow mad at her but he didn't understand why she wasn't his Dave seen Mark clench is fist he smiled Margaret got up and went to the bathroom both Mark and Dave watched Stacy dancing Mark seen everything skin to skin body to body he got up and walked over and grabbed Stacy. Dave watched but didn't stop him Mark begn to drag Stacy out of the club she tried to pull away "What the fuck are you doing let go of me!" he walked over towards his car "Get in" "No" she said "Get the fuck in the car!" Stacy was surprised her yelled at her she the  got into the car.Mark started the car and then drive to Stacys apartment.

         Mark got out and took Stacy to her apartment grabbed her keys from her bag and opened the door and pulled her inside closed it and locked it behind them Stacy looked at him "What the hell are you doing huh?" "Sit down your drunk" "You don't don't  tell me what to do your not my father ass hole" Mark then grabbed her wrist and dragged her to her bed she fought with him he then picked her up and over his shoulder and walked in and tosses her on the bed "GET OUT!" she yelled at him "Shut up!" he said "GET OUT!" she yelled again at him "Gezz you talk to much" "ass ho ..... " Mark the grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close and kisses her lips hard Stacy tried to fight him beating his chest but she gave in Mark got on top of her caressing her hips Stacy moaned into the kiss Mark then pulled away and looked down at her " I have wanted to do that all night promise me that you won't let anyone else have you Stacy"  she looked at him shyly with a blush "Tell me say it" "I won't let anyone else have me" he then reached down and touched between her legs "Now tell me your all mine" she moaned out "Mmm I'm all yours" Mark smiled as he liked the words that came off her lips he kissed her again Stacy then closed her eyes everything went black.