Reality Check

Stacy woke you and looked around and then sighed as she sat there and rubbed her head and tried to remember what the hell had taken place last night but then she remembered. She gasped at the flash back and them snapped back to reality real fast "The fucking kiss damn" She then looked down and made sure she didn't go all the way cause she did black out. Once she pulled the covers back she seen that she was still dressed Stacy frowned and pulled herself out of bed and moaned out as she had the biggest hangover that she could imagine she moaned and groaned out "Shit" and "Fuck" was a her choice of words today.
Stacy sat in the the courtyard at work sunglasses in hand and coffee in the other she sighed and looked around every now and then, she then turned her attention towards Dave walking over towards her he reached out and pulled out the chair and sat down and smiled "Girl last night though was something else girl I went home with this fine ass men girl he was extra good to me if you know what I mean girl". Stacy looked at him and smiled "That's good glad someone got some" he placed his head to his chest "Uh I know you ain't sitting over there all salty girl" "No I'm not girl not at all you do you" "Speaking of last night " He then just looked at her" Do we have to go there? "" Um yes cause you were drunk Mark was getting mad and Margaret was just complaining all night about where Mark went I had to keep lying that he was in the bathroom" Stacy then started to laugh "I'm so sorry I left you with the devils daughter" Dave laughed "Girl fuck that bitch just tell me what happened with you and Mark?."
Stacy the blushed and looked around Dave smirked" Oooooo spill it right now right now" "Okay okay just keep your voice down okay" they both then looked around and then back to each other "Okay so last night I was screaming and telling him to get out get out and then he told me to sit down cause I'm drunk then he tires to take me to the room I try to hold back this fool then picked me up and carried me to the room and dropped me on the bed, I kept telling him to leave and go but he then told me I talk to much and then kissed me girl." Dave then started to scream like a girl Stacy then looked around "Keep it down" he then looked at her again "He then made me promise that I wouldn't let anyone have me and I did as he placed his hand on my warm kitty cat" Dave then stood up and screamed really loud and fall to the ground, Stacy looked around and stood up and looked down at him "Fool get up you don't have to scream that much damn you making a scene and then these people gonna think I'm killing you" Dave the jumped up "Girl you right" "And you white you really ain't helping it " He then laughed "Girl you show is right" Stacy then laughed and then started to walk toward the office Dave followed after. Stacy then walked into the office and walked straight to her desk and sat down she looked at Marks desk and noticed her wasn't there a she then brushed it off and then looked at her computer and noticed she didn't finish a document that she was suppose to file yesterday "Shit" she cured to herself.
BUMP she heard a big sound coming from the closet that was in the office she looked at it and then she brushed it off and looked at her computer again and began to type then again BUMP she heard it again, Stacy then got up and walked over towards it slowly scared that it might be an animal in the closet she then lend in and head moaning she then made a disgustingly face and opened the door and seen what she thought she would never have to see it was Margaret on top of Mark riding him she gasped out and as she did so Margaret let out a sound of release. Stacy then walked away and sat down in her desk and shook her head as she thought she was dreaming but as she watched them come out of the closest she realized it was real Margaret fixed her clothes and the kissed Mark as he fixed himself as well and looked at Stacy, Margaret smiled "Thank you so much that was exciting babe" She said as she kissed him hard and then turned and walked out of the office. Stacy looked back at the computer not a word to say to Mark as the day came to an end she packed her things and was getting ready to leave out of the office she went home and grabbed a beer and sat down as she turned on her t.v. a knock came at her door she looked at the time it was almost 11 o clock at night she then got up and walked over and looked through the peep hole and seen it was Mark she looked away "What the hell do you want huh?" he sighed "I want to talk to you" "There is noting to talk about okay" "Yes there is I seen your face Stacy I know we have to talk about what happened in the office today" "I don't want to talk about that Mark you do what you want to do your the boss and the company was left to you so how you treat it and what you do with it has noting to do with me" "Open the door Stacy" "Go away please" "Open it right now or do I have to remind you of who your dealing with" She blushed and swung the door open "Look I don't know who you think you are but you ain't the same person from high school I will not take your bullshit...." Mark shut her off as he kissed her and pushed his way inside and closed the door Stacy began to fight him again and this time she wasn't going to give up on it she pulled away from the kiss "STOP!!! Stop kissing me and touching me Mark!" he looked down at her with a smirk on his face "You didn't mind last night" She pulled completely away from him "I was drunk ass hole now please leave ad never talk to me again" "That's hard when I see you every day" Stacy walked over towards her couch and sat down "Look I will not be your fucking puppet I'm not Margaret all the bullshit you were talking yesterday didn't mean anything I will do as I please when I please with myself and my body I'm not a toy so go and leave me alone you have your pretty little wife to be there I don't want to talk to you or have any kind of outside if work relation with you so bye" he looked at her with shock "So it's really like that then?" Stacy looked at him with tears in her eyes "Yes it's like that" He then frowned turned and walked out slamming the door behind him as he left, Stacy then placed her legs near her check and then her head down and started to cry.