Shell Shocked

Stacy sat at her desk and looked at her computer, Dave looked at her he slid his chair over towards her desk " So you gonna tell me how your lunch date went or are you gonna make me wait " Stacy smiled looking at him " Fine it went good we went we talked about or past and relationship and he told me that I was beautiful " Dave jumped a little " What that's great " she blushed " I thought the same thing but I know Mark he will and forever will be a player so it was just a compliment so I'm not stressing it " Mark walked in he walked over towards Stacy and Dave who were talking " Hey good morning beautiful ladies " Stacy smiled " Good morning Mark " Dave waved his hand back and fourth " Oh how do you go on " Mark looked at him and laughed he then turned to Stacy " Hey maybe tonight we could go out to the club you know a little partying like old days " she laughed " Old days I never partied with you I was always there but really didn't fit in " Mark shrugged " Well I always noticed you " she looked down blushing " Okay sure why not " Mark smiled " Good then see you tonight around 8 meet me at club Ice okay and bring your friend I'm sure he would like to have fun to " Dave smiled " yes, yes " Mark walked off to his office.

    Later on that night Stacy looked into her mirror and checked herself out, Dave looked at her " So what the hell did you mean by you never really fit in girl you are the coolest person I know " she looked at him through the mirror " I was an out cast because I was the fat girl that's it I studied all the time and never really had any friends just one but she moved away after high school, so there you have it I was an out cast plus I really don't want to think about that I've moved on " Dave smiled " Good cause I didn't want you going out tonight thinking about that " she looked back into the mirror and smiled " Oh no I'm only worried about Mark that's all " he laughed " So you do like him then " she walked over grabbing her things " Hey I never said that I just want to have a good time that's all."

    Stacy and Dave had make to the club they walked right pass the door man because they were regulars there and didn't have to wait for noting, Once inside she walked over towards the bar looking at the bartender Stacy looked around for Mark who she could not see at all, the bartender walked over towards them and smiled " Ladies what can I get you ?" Dave looked at him and blushed " The usual honey" he winked at Dave " coming right up love " Dave turned his attention back to Stacy " So do you see him?" she frowned and turned towards him " Nope and it don't matter cause if he don't show up we still gonna have fun " Dave smirked " I know that's right."

  The bartender served them there drinks, Dave tipped him 30 when the drinks only cost 10 Stacy rolled her eyes watching him he had a thing for the bartender for such a long time but never made a move, Stacy walked over towards a v.i.p table as she walked through the crowd she bumped into someone as she turned to see who it was they grabbed her it was Mark, Mark looked down at her " Hey I was looking all over for you " she smiled " What a surprise so was I, I was making my way towards the v.i.p " he smiled " Good let's go over there then " both of them took a seat and looked around Mark looked at Stacy " So I have a surprise for you " she smirked " Oh yeah and what's that.?"

   Dave walked over towards the table and sat down beside her sipping his drink he looked at Mark and Stacy staring at each other " What's going on ?" she looked at Dave then back to Mark " What is it what is your surprise?" Mark looked down and then up into her eyes " I found some that I think I can settle down with " Stacy looked at him shocked,Dave choked on his drink a little Mark looked at her wided eyed " You okay?" she snapped out of the shock and smiled " Oh my god Mark I'm so happy for you " he looked around " Yeah she will be here soon I want you to meet her." Stacy just smiled and looked around nervous.