Quit With Your Games

The next morning. Stacy knew what she had to do. She had to go to Angelo and speak with him about this. He was to out of line, leaving something like this at her place. And it made it even more disturbing, thinking of him hiding. Watching them make love. She made a disgusted face. And shook her body. She then stood, walking towards the bathroom to get ready. After she was finished. She left her apartment. Walked down the to her car, got inside, started the car and then took off. She drove over to Angelo's place. Once she was there, she pulled into a parking lot, turned off her car, got out of her car. Locking the doors behind her. She pulled her bag in front of her, opened and made sure she had the pictures. Once she seen they were there. She then walked inside the apartment building. She made her way up the stairs. She couldn't wait to see him so she could throw the pictures in his face, and tell him to fuck off. He was about to get a mouth full.

As she approached his door. She stopped and took in a breath and let it go. She then reached out and knocked on the door. She waited for an answer. Just then the door swag open, on the other side stood a Latina women. "Who the fuck are you?" She asked in a rude tone. Stacy rolled her eyes. She did not have time for this nasty hoes attitude. "Look is Angelo here?" Stacy asked. The Latina women smirked. "Why is that any of your concern?" She said. Just then Angelo walked over towards the door. Stacy looked at him. He looked her up and down, and then looked at the Latino women. He then reached out and smacked her ass. "Look I'm gonna need you to leave, so that I can talk with Stacy." He said just as calm as ever. The Latina women looked at him shocked. "Really?" She said. "Don't worry it won't be that long, just be a good girl and give me some privacy with Stacy?" He asked. The Latina then grabbed her purse, and stormed out. Stacy watched her make her way down the stairs. She then looked back at Angelo. "Well come on in?" He said.

Once inside Angelo sat down on his sofa. "Did you come back to ask for forgiveness?" He asked her her, with a smirk on his face. She looked at him, she then reached into her purse, and grabbed the pictures. She then pulled them out and threw then at him. "What the fuck is this?" She said. Angelo grabbed the pictures, he looked at them and smirked. "Well that's you fucking a married man, that what that is." He said. Stacy folded her arms over her chest. "You are sick as fuck. You are messed up in the head." She said. It pissed her off to see he had a smirk on his face. She wanted to slap it off his face. But she didn't want conflict. "Look all I came here to do. Was to tell you to stay the fuck away from me." She said. Stacy then turned. Angelo stood up he grabbed her wrist. He then pulled her near. He grabbed her by the chin, and looked into her eyes. "Don't fucking come in here, tell me what to do?" He said. Stacy tried to pull away. But his grip was tight. "Look since you wanna make requests. I'm gonna make some as well. I'm only gonna tell you this once. Stop fucking playing games with me. You are stupid, if you think he can love you like I do." He said. Stacy tried to pull away again. Angelo then kissed her cheek. And then licked from her chin up to her ear. Just then Stacy broke free. She then slapped him. "Sick fuck." She said. She then walked out of his apartment. Angelo just stood there smiling.

Later on that night, Stacy layed in bed. She thought about how she went to see Angelo. His sick and perverted ways. Why the hell did she think it was okay to go alone, but more importantly she thought. How the hell did Angelo know that Mark was a married man. Oh shit that was not good. Just what was he planning, with that information. She ran her hands through her hair. She then grabbed her beer. And took a drink from it. Margaret stood in her bathrobe, near her fire place. She paced the floor back and forth. She then stopped, as someone else walked into the room and joined her. She looked at him. "Well what exactly do you want?" She said. " I want money. I can help you keep Stacy away from your dirty husband. And in return. I want 50'000." He said. She smirked. "If that's all it takes, then you got it. And my husband is not dirty, it's that little bitch. That can't seem to keep her hand to herself." She said. The male rolled his eyes. "What is your name anyways?" She said. "Angelo." He said. He smirked at her. She smiled back at him. "Go through with your end first, and then you'll get your money. I can promise you that." She said. He laughed. "Don't worry. I can handle mines. Just make sure to keep up with your end." He said. Margaret walked towards him, she was close enough to kiss him. "Don't worry, I got it." She said. Angelo rolled his eyes at her. If she think he wanted her. She was mistaken, she was noting to him and never would be, not even if she threw herself at him. He would have to completely high, and stupid. He then turned and walked out of the house.

Stacy bit her nails. She was gonna have to tell Mark that Angelo knew about him being married. But then he would just stand there, and ask her why she was at his place alone. Knowing that he wasn't a good guy. She wasn't in the mood to argue with him on that. She just wanted him to know. "Fuck." She spit out. Just then a knock came at the door. She jumped, she was a little shocked. She wasn't expecting company. But if she was lucky. It would be Mark and then she could explain to him. She got up and walked over towards the door. And without even looking to see who it was at first, she opened the door. To her surprise Angelo stood there. She looked at him confused. "What are you doing here?" She asked. He looked at her. "I just want to talk. Can I come in." He asked. She smiled. "I don't think that will be a good idea." She said. He chuckled. "You know you don't have to let me in. I can just tell you from here. You are gonna stay away from Mark, and come back to me or." He said. She looked at him pissed. "Or what?" She said. "What you gonna do?" Just then he moved closer to her. His face inches away from hers. "If you don't I will kill him." He said. Stacy looked at him shocked. "What?" She said. "You heard what I said. It's your choice. Come back to me or." He then lend down towards her ear. "I will kill your little white boy." He said. Tears started to form in her eyes. He then looked at her in the eyes. "What will it be. Answer today. Cause I won't wait until tomorrow. You know what I'm capable of Stacy. And you know I don't take shit. So answer me." He said with a little bit of aggression in his voice. She didn't want to give in, but she didn't want Angelo and his gang of friends to hurt Mark. She dropped her head in defeat. "Okay." She said in a low tone. "I can't hear you." He said. "I said okay. I will stay away from him." She said. "And?" He said. "I will go back to you." She said. Angelo reached up and patted her head, as if she was a dog. "Good girl." He said. "Very good girl."