Son Of A Gun

Stacy was so mad at the fact that Dave didn't believe in her about Jason but she was so ready to tell herself fuck it all. "Why?" she thought again she then sighed looking over at the clock, it was about that time she would have to go to work. She dragged herself out of the bed and into the bathroom. As she had parked her car Stacy sat there and looked straight ahead; as she opened the door to her car she stopped and looked around as she felt like she was being watched, she looked left and looked right and she didn't see anyone at all she then got out and walked into work. As Stacy walked into her office she didn't say anything to Dave she just passed right by him as if he didn't matter to her anymore, she sat down in her desk not even looking at Mark to say hi he looked over at her watching her wondering what was on her mind but he didn't even want to get mixed up in any of it.

Later on Stacy was in the court yard by the water fall. she looked over to see Dave on the phone chatting away with who she already knew was Jason, she rolled her eyes and whispered to herself "Stupid ass" just then out of no where she jumped and looked behind her to see Mark standing over her. "Hey what's up" she then calm down and placed her hands over her heart " Oh hey.....you scared the fuck out me" Mark smiled and then sat down next to her " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that" she smiled softly " Its okay" " Are you okay.....you seem a little up tight" Stacy looked down and then looked at him again "No......everything is okay no need to worry about little ol me" " But I want to worry about you Stacy" she blushed as she heard him say those words to him " Well like I said don't please" he looked at her and held a deep stare " Well I was thinking that we could go out tonight just me and you" she looked at him surprised " Really just me and you" he smiled " Yes" " I think that would be great I would like that a lot" he laughed a little " Okay well meet me at 9, I will let you know where we can meet up and its all on me " Stacy chuckled " Ohhhhhh mister expensive " he stood up and tapped her arm " Yea...yea" Mark then began to walk away, Stacy watched for a little and the turned her attention all around her as she felt like she was being watched again she looked right and left but couldn't see where all that feeling was coming from but she couldn't find anyone in sight; she just sighed and then got up and started to walk inside.

Night time had came and Stacy still sat at her desk half asleep she was writing a final paper on an main project. She then looked over at the time and seem it was 8 o clock " Oh shit " Stacy was always an early bird to everything you name it she would make sure she was there on time even if she didn't want to go. She had gathered up all of her belongings stood up and walked towards the office door, As she stood in the garage she pulled out her phone and called Mark; it rang twice and then she heard his voice " Hey finally I was beginning to think you didn't want to come out tonight" she smiled " Sorry I was just finishing up a paper that was do tomorrow" " Ah okay" He said " So then where are we gonna meet up at" as he begin to talk to her Stacy turned around and felt as if someone was right behind her but there was no one there " Hello " was all she could hear "Hello Stacy are you okay?" she then snapped back to reality and thought about Mark again " Hello did you hear anything that I have said" she sighed and then smiled a faint smile " Yes I heard you boy I'm on my way" " Okay call me when you get here " " Okay " was all that she said as she reached into her bag to find her keys " You not every smart are you Stacy?" she recognized the voice as she was about to turn around he grabbed her and placed a towel over her face; she thought fast and then elbowed him in the stomach, he had let go of her and as soon as he did she ran but soon noticed that everything was getting blurry she fall to the ground and blacked out.

" Pound, pound, pound " was all that Stacy could hear as she was beginning to wake up "Wake up you bitch" she felt a cold hard slap across her face and that surly did snap her awake "What....what?" he vision became clear and she seem Jason right there in front of her face; she looked him straight in the face " What the fuck do you want?" he smirked "You know you have one dirty mouth for such a pretty face" He then grabbed her chin and looked deep into her eyes "So we have already come to the fact that you know who I am right" Stacy couldn't help but smirk as his comment "Yeah you are the asshole that is a stupid little slave to Margaret" he pulled away " I see so you know way more then you are suppose to know" she looked at him confused "What is it that you want from me you pig?" he then looked at her up and down and then reached out and grabbed her by the throat "I could give you a million reasons of what I really want from you, but now I can see why Mark is so hung up on you; your one nice piece of ass" Stacy tried to lift her feet to kick him but noticed that they were bound "But what I mainly want from you is to see you suffer bitch" she grew angry at the words and then spit in his face "Fuck you" Jason took offence and slapped her in the face "We are going to have so much fun" he then punched her in the stomach. Mark sat at the restaurant he looked at him time and it was 11:20 he then sighed and stood placed some cash on the table just to say thanks and walked out he reached into his pocket grabbing his cellphone and called Stacy her phone went to voice mail "You know its better to tell me you weren't coming then to stand me up Stacy damn I mean at let shoot me a text first" he then hung up his phone and walked towards his car he sat there for a minute started his car and drove away.