Skin To Skin Body To Body

Mark layed Stacy down on her bed. He lend down and kissed her lips reaching his heads up to caress her hair. She closed her eyes and reached up and touched the sides of his face. Mark pulled away from the kiss and looked at her "Is there something wrong?" She looked into his eyes "Are you sure you really want to do this?" he looked down at her and smiled "I have never been more sure of anything in my life" Stacy smiled as she thought about what he said how she wished that he would have said those words to her a long time ago. She then pulled his head close to hers and kissed his lips hard, he then reached down and pulled her shirt up she lifted her arms for him to take it off her. She reached for his shirt and took his off as well and looked at him and smiled she reached for his pants and started to unbutton it he slipped out of then,he then reached for hers and pulled them off of her. They were fully undressed now in front of each other except for they're under garments Mark then moved and layed her down he reached behind her and undid her bra slipping it off of her and dropped it to the floor he then lend down and kissed and nibbled at her neck. She closed her eyes tightly and moaned out a little he then started to move lower to her chest he then licked and sucked in one of her right Hershey kiss nip. Stacy head went back as he did so her back arched a little, he then reached down and started to caress and feel her love cave gently through her panties he could feel that she was all warmed up and ready he was as well and he wasn't gonna keep her waiting. He then pulled away and pulled off her panties he looked down at her deep into her eyes and smiled a gentle sexy smile, she knew what it meant and she was ready so she shook her head yes. Mark then to km his manhood giving it a few strokes and then slipped into her love cave, she gripped into his shoulders hard he lend down and kissed her lips she gave into the kiss moaning into it a little opening her eyes a little to look at him "Please make love to me" he smirked down at her and then pushed all the way into her and started to work his hips slowly. Stacy held him close to her body as he did as she felt is manhood deep with in her she was feel with ecstasy. He took his time to make lobe to her body he wanted to show her that they're body's and souls were as one and that's exactly how it all felt at that moment. At the moment Mark pulled Stacy on top of him she sat on top of him she looked down and blushed as he could see everything she then started to bounce up and down on his manhood slowly at first and the picked up the paste as her love cave become more and more use to his manhood. Mark groaned out as she worked her hips on top on him faster and faster she reached up and gripped his hair "Yes...... Yes I want all of you, take all of me Mark please" he held on to her shoulders and bounced her body up and down on his manhood with in moments they both popped. Stacy held on to him as her body started to shake and shiver like crazy Mark held her close as she did so they both held on to each other all there was to hear was there breaths calming down.
The next morning Stacy layed in bed she slowly started to wake up. She looked at her alarm clock and the looked to her right and seen that Mark wasn't there she then frowned as she thought to herself what the hell did I just do he hit and ran, just then the bedroom door opened and in walked Mark with breakfast and coffee from Starbucks her favorite as well green tea Frappuccino. She looked at him and smiled and then thought how could she think that he was like that he walked over towards the bed and smiled sitting down beside her "Hey there you are finally awake" She looked at him running her hands through her hair "I almost thought that you had left me" he smirked "Now why would you think I would do something like that to you?" all she did was strugg he then laughed and reached up and touched her face and looked her up and down "You look so damn good when you wake up especially after a night of love making, I could go for another round looking at you right now" Stacy then started to blush a deep blush "Well after this wonderful breakfast you can have me as many times as you will like, he smiled and then they started to eat.
It was the very next day Stacy sat at the lunch table with a big smile on her face. Her and Mark spent all day yesterday together hanging out and making love repeatedly she couldn't ask her anything better. Dave walked over to her and sat down "I know that damn smile all to well what happened?" She looked at him "Everything" he looked at her confused "What do you mean by that oh I know what you mean he layed it down didn't he?" She looked at him "Yes he did we spent the whole day together yesterday relaxing talking and making love" Dave got all excited "Oh my goodness about time girl I'm happy for you" She laughed "Thank you" they ate in peace and talked. After lunch they both walked back to the office Dave sat down at his desk Stacy walked back to her office as she did Margaret comes walking out with Mark she looks at Stacy with a smirk " Hey oh my God I'm so sorry I just heard about the office that is terrible who would want to do such a harsh thing expecially with you all working so hard" She then reached out and hugged Stacy and whispered to her "That will teach you to mess with me bitch" Stacy then pulled away looking at her "Thank you for your consideration but it's okay who ever did it lift behind finger prints like a stupid person so I'm sure the cops are investigating it and will find the person responsible for all of it plus it won't take that long to get it all back on track " She then smirked at Margaret. Margaret just stood there looking dumbfounded which is what Stacy wanted" Well I should get to work" Mark looked at Margaret and smiled "I should to" he then walked into the office and closed the door. Stacy sat in her office desk she looked at Mark and smiled he was watching her she then looked at the door and thought about Margaret face and laughed Mark looked at her "What's up" She looked down at her computer "It's just really been a good day" they both looks at each other and smiled