Who's Playing Games pt 2

Stacy followed beside Mark she then smiled to herself as it reminded her of high school he was always a big guy in fact she remembered he was a football player he was the quarter back he was the besg and always one every single game they every had. Mark noticed out the corner of his eyes that Stacy was watching him he then looked at her and smiled,Stacy turned her head and looked ahead Mark chuckled a bit "Is there something on your mind Stacy?" Stacy looked at him "Yea I was just thinking to myself why didn't you become a football player you were the best in school" Mark laughed out loud at her comment "Sometimes things don't work out like you plan and plus being a football player was my father's dreams they were never mine to began with,ever since I was a kid and could hold a ball that's all my father would teach me and talk about shit I never wanted to follow is dream but he was a man on fire if you don't go by his rules you were noting" Stacy frowned as she listened to his story it was sad and fucked up in many ways "So then what happened after that?" Mark frowned "I looked at him one day and told him this is what I want to do and either your gonna live with it or your gonna hate me and we are not on good terms but hey I'm happy that's all that matter right?" Stacy smiled "Yea"

       They both walked into a jewelry store Stacy looked around at the beautiful jewelry she has every seen and could only imagine how much it cost for one of these shiny expensive pieces of art,she then frowned when she thought this is what he wanted help with finding a ring for Margaret how could he really ask her to help him with something like this.Mark looked at her "So I need your help to pick out a ring for Margaret" Stacy kept a smile when really she wanted to say something messed up to hims but she wasn't gonna let her temper get the best of her "Okay" They both then started to look around Stacy found the most beautiful one that she thought was good that she would want a men to buy her one day when she says I do "Mark here I think she will love this one" Mark walked over towards her and looked at the ring she was right he thought it was beautiful "It's beautiful you have a really good eye for things like this Stacy I'm gonna buy it" He kept his word and brought it as the coworker was ringing it up she looked at both of them and smiled and then looked at Mark "So then your getting married huh" "Yes" was all he said, she then looked at Stacy "She's gonna love it" Stacy caught on to what she was trying to say "Oh no I'm not the girlfriend or wife in this case" the coworker looked sad "Oh really but you two look so cute together" both Mark and Stacy blushed and laughed, the coworker finished and gave them the ring they then walked out.

     Stacy held her blush as they walked Mark watched her and smiled "Now I need a couple of good suites to wear" Stacy looked at him "Okay" they walked into a men's department store Mark picked up a few he really liked and went into the dressing room. Stacy sat there and waited on him to change she wstched to door wondering to herself how he looked naked she blushed and tryed to control herself cause if she didn't she was gonna lose it and ask him to just take her right there, the door opened and Mark walked out he looked so damn good good enough to eat and take to bed Stacy was in a daze she then snapped out as she seen Mark trying to get her attention "How dose it look" he said "Oh it looks really good on you Mark I really like it" Stacy said with a smile and lit up eyes. "Well then your opinion is a good one cause I'm buying it" he then went through the others all together he brought three suites they then began to walk out of the mall Mark looked at Stacy "So do you have anything else planned for the day?" Stacy looked down "No not really? "Well then come with me I have a surprise for you" Stacy looked at him with a confused looked "Okay."

       Later that day Stacy was blind folded she was scared she trusted him but not to much to blind fold her and take her somewhere she didn't know,her heart was racing Mark was leading the way then all of a sudden they came to a stop "You ready?" Stacy shook a little bit "Yes" Mark removed her blind fold Stacy was a little scared to open her eyes but she did slowly as she did she seen the foot ball field of the old high school they went to she sighed and looked at Mark he looked at her with a smile "What's wrong?" "Oh my god you really had me thinking you were taking me somewhere scary" she said with a laugh "Sorry for the confusion" he laughed Stacy looked around "Wow it brings back so mand memories oh my god."

        Mark took her hand and led her to the bleachers they sat down "Damn I can't think of one game we ever lost" Stacy looked at him and smiled "I went to every game" "Why?" He asked "Because you played and you were to the best and all I wanted to do was cheer you on" Mark blushed he was shcoked that she cared so mucb for him he then looked at her grabbed her chin and looked deep into her eyes, Stacy heart was racing as he did so she didn't know that was coming next but she was ready for it. Mark then kissed her lips Stacy was in shock but she gave into the kiss  after a while he pulled away and looked into her eyes deeper "Stacy I....." his cell started to ring he answered it "Hello....yes......okay.....I'll be there....." Stacy thought herself it must be Margaret, Mark hung up and looked at her "I have to go" he then stood up Stacy looked at him shocked "What...where are you going and what was that kiss about?" "It was a mistake I shouldn't have done that" Stacy stood up and looked at him "WAIT WHAT so your saying you kissing me all because Margaret calls and needs you,what the fuck" Stacy then slapped him "Never mind what I said you are the same asshole I knew from high school" Stacy then walked away, Mark watched her "Stacy....Stacy?" He called for her but she didn't turn back she kept walking.