This Side Of Me

Stacy got out of bed she was mad and she didn't want to talk and she didn't want to waste her time on trying to figure out why she was going through this bullshit every day why was she so weak and gave into a man that she really didn't have to care about at all but she did and she was so sick of it she couldn't believe that you push yourself so hard to love somebody who did not love her back and someone who would talk about her the way that he was playing himself to Margaret's father she walked off to her bathroom and turned on the shower and started to clean herself up she was so mad at herself for being stupid cause she was never weak to no man she didn't give a damn how fine he was are how much shit he would talk about taking care of her. She didn't need that she made her own money and took care of herself but now she was hanging on by a thread feeling stupid but she was so determined to make it right to teach Mark a lesson he was about to feel her wrath today she didn't care anymore they weren't in high school anymore to be playing games.
Stacy walked into work and looked around she had a serious look on her face and mean walk she wasn't gonna let shut slid today. Dave looked at her and stood up and reached out and stopped her "Girl where are you going in that kind of mood" Stacy looked at him "I got shit I got to handle and then I will let you know the rest when I'm done putting my foot down" She then moved passed him and walked into her office, Mark was at his desk he looked up at her and smiled she smiled back at him but little did he know what he had coming. He then stood up and walked over towards her and reached out to hug her Stacy pulled away from him and walked over and sat down behind her desk Mark looked at her a little shocked "What's the matter with you huh?" She didn't say a word to him he walked over to her desk and placed his hands down "Hey I'm talking to you Stacy don't you know how to speak". Stacy then stood up "And I don't have a damn thing to say to you Mark you have really pushed your fucking luck with me you stupid little stuck up boy" Mark looked at her confused "What are you talking about huh" Stacy walked around her desk to where he was at and stepped to his face "You fucking heard me I heard everything thing that you said about me to your bitches daddy and why the fuck do you get off huh" he reached out to her trying to touch her face Stacy reached out and slapped him across the face "Don't fucking touch me don't ever touch me you fucking stuck up little bitch fuck you" She then turned and started to collect her things and walked out Mark stood there his head still turned to the side.
Stacy walked out of the office Dave watched her and then followed after her "Hey.... Hey Stacy where are you going girl" She didn't look back and she didn't answer him. Dave reached out and grabbed her hand "Hey come on girl you need to slow down and talk to me I'm your friend and you know that I will understand you" Stacy turned and looked at him "Let's just get the fuck out of here okay" Dave shook his head and followed her. Later that evening they were sitting inside of Stacy car she looked at Dave he looked as if he was shocked as ever "Are you for real all this happened that night" Stacy sat there and shook her head "This ain't noting but a bunch of bullshit I can't handle all this shit right now" "Fuck that we have to stop Margaret's ass that's what we have to do" Stacy looked at him and laughed a little "What I'm so pissed that I should let the skinny dumb fool do what she wants and then I won't have to deal with her ass or Mark anymore shit sounds good to me" Dave looked at her shocked "Now I know your ass really don't mean that" Stacy sighed she couldn't really answer how she felt. They drive back to the office Dave walked over towards his desk and sat down Stacy walked into her office and grabbed her files Mark looked at her "Where are you going?" She chuckled "I don't have to tell you shit just know that right now fuck you and fuck the company I don't need any of it really I got me and myself and my best friend that always had my back" She then turned away from him "That's good always run away like you always did just like in high school" Stacy turned and looked at him with narrow eyes "You don't get it do you dumb ass we are not in fucking high school no more this is the real life where when shit blow up it really blows up okay so get use to being hated Mark not everyone likes you and wants to kiss your ass okay your jot this high up football player that had girls on his arm and on his bed and guys who envy you so please grow up and leave that high school bullshit behind it's time to be a man not a little boy anymore not everyone can hold your hand and keep you safe from the bullshit of the world so get use to it". He just sat there and looked at her shocked Stacy walked out Dave looked at her and frowned "Where are you going?" " I'm taking a trip to go and see my mom and dad for a little while" She then walked out she didn't want to look back she drove home she looked at the sunny sky and frowned as she didn't want to look back at all maybe even forever.