The Storm Is Over

A week had passed since Mark and Stacy had talked looked or even talked about business together. But today was a new day and Stacy was ready to face it head on because in a couple of days she had a big business meeting to present to Mark for the company to be more successful she didn't have time to mix business with pleasure for the sake of others. Stacy walked towards the front door of the company when Margaret was walking out of the company they both made eye contact for a little while until Stacy broke it and held her head high and walked pass her Margaret then turned and looked at her "Bitch" Stacy then stopped and looked back at her and smirked "What did you just say to me?" Margaret smiled "You heard me don't think that I didn't see what happens the other night because I did and don't think that I take that shit lightly you better watch your back Stacy cause things happen to those who get in Amy way and step on my toes" Stacy looked at her shocked and walked towards her "Bitch did you just threaten me" Margaret smiled "Yeah so what are you going to do about it huh?" Stacy then looked her up and down and then smiled in her face "Please you don't scare me and you ain't even worth my fucking time at all" She then turned and walked into the building. Margaret stood there and watched her and huffed at her remark "You better be bitch".
Stacy walked into her office and sat down and went straight to work without a word spoken to Mark every now and then Mark looked over at her and watched her he would sigh every now and again just to get her to look over at him but it didn't work she didn't bite the bate she ignored him he then spoke "Do you have everything ready for the meeting?" Stacy looked over at him and held up the file and then placed it back down he cut an evil look at her "How long are you gonna keep this up huh?" Stacy looked at him "I'm sorry was it business that you wanted to talk about?" he sighed "You know what I'm talking about" She laughed "Yeah I know but clearly you are not taking the hint that I don't want to discuss anything that doesn't pertain to business" Mark looked at her shocked he couldn't belive that she was being so stubborn about everything but he just brushed it off.
Dave sat outside and was eating when Stacy walked over and joined him "So are you ready for the big day" Stacy smiled "Yes I'm sure that this is something that can really help us with the company sells more then anything" Dave smiled "That's good how are you doing?" Stacy smiled "I'm good you know me I always be get better no matter what" Dave laughed "That's my girl" Stacy then started to think about what Margaret said to her earlier that day she then frowned what the fuck was wrong with that bitch if she had a problem she shouldn't just say it be from the beginning but she could already tell that Margaret didn't like her from the start, Dave noticed and looked at her concerned "Oh no girl what's up what's wrong?" Stacy looked at him and frowned she didn't want to bring it up and talk about it to anyone else what had happen that night or with Margaret "Noting" was all she said.
It was coming to the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to go home Stacy grabbed her things as she reached the door Mark spoke to her "Bye have a good night Stacy" She shivered at the way that he said her name she then clenched her fist and turned to him with a smirk on her face "Oh Mark" he smiled happy that she was finally talking to him "Yeah what is it have you finally came down and decided to talk to me?" Stacy walked over towards his desk and placed her heads down on his desk "Yeah but I just wanted to tell you something important that's all" he placed her husband hands together under a his chin "Oh yeah what might that be" Stacy smirked "Learn how to control your bitch because the next time she threatens me she won't be walking out of her she will be carried out got it?" Mark looked at her shocked Stacy then turned and walked out of the office.
Mark drive home and pulled into his garage and then got out and walked into the house Margaret was in the dining room drinking wine when she heard the door close she stood up and smiled at him "Baby welcome home" She reached out to him for a hug Mark looked at her disappointed and pushed her hand away "What the fuck is wrong with you huh?" She looked at him surprised "What are you talking about?" "You threaten Stacy" Margaret looked around and then walked back towards her seat and sat down and grabbed her wine glass and looked at him he then looked at her mad "Well are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna start explaining yourself" She took a sip of her wine and placed it back down "Don't give me you fucking attuide when I know that you were kissing that slut the other night when I picked you up" Mark looked at her shocked "What" "Yeah I seen you Mark you can't fool me I know how you have always had a thing for Stacy since high school and do you really think my parents are gonna be happy when they found out my soon to be husband his dipping his finger in the chocolate syrup huh? You know how they are about that stuff" Mark grew even more mad "I don't care about you parents it's about you threaten Stacy your better then that or so I would like to think but right now I don't know what to do say to you cause your not the same person I knew before I'll tell you that" Margaret then laughed and took some more wine "If you would close your mouth and just be happy you won't have to say anything at all". Mark then walked towards her and pulled the wine away from her "Yeah and maybe if you would put the fucking bottle down once in a whole you would actually listen to yourself cause you sound stupid" Margaret slapped him Make laughed and then walked away.
The next day was the big day for presentation and Stacy was ready she was the last person to walk into the meeting room before closing to door it was her Dave Mark and a couple of other employees. Mark looked at her as he stood at the head of the table Stacy looked at him and smiled "Are we ready to go?" Mark was still mad about last night "I have one request of you Stacy" She looked at him sideways "And what would that be sir" he then smirked "I won't listen to your project until you tell me you will start to act like a grown up and start to speak to me again" Stacy looked at him surprised "What?!" everyone looked at her and frowned one lady stood up "Yea Stacy just say yes cause was don't have all day I have other things I have to to and it's my child's birthday today" the other started to speak and complain as well Stacy looked around and watched them all and sighed and then looked at Mark who was smirking an evil smirk "Fine okay I'll talk to you" Mark smiled and full smile "Okay then let see what you go then?." Stacy then started to explain the plan and layout and everyone liked it Mark smiled "Okay then you have a deal I will out the request in and talk to the higher ups okay" Stacy smiled "Good" the meeting was done and everyone went there separate ways Mark looked at Stacy he stood up and walked over to her Stacy looked out the corner of her eyes and frowned "What is it?" Mark then lend onto her ear and whispered "This is not over yet I'm not or never gonna be done with you Stacy understand that now you can keep pushing me away but that's not going to do anything but make me keep wanting you more and more do give it all you got baby" Stacys legs went weak at his words she then watched him as he walked out of the office.