Shell Shocked part 2

A tall women white walked out of the crowd looking over at they're table she was skinny and beautiful like a model she walked her body screamed pure sex, Stacy watched her walk over and sit down next to Mark she smiled " Hello my name is Marget pleased to meet you guys" Dave and Stacy just stared, Mark waved his hand in they're face " Hey you guys okay?" they both snapped back to reality Stacy held out her hand " Sorry my name is..." Marget smiled " I know who you are Stacy Mark talks about you all the time " Stacy looked at Mark " Dose he now " Marget smirked " Yes about how pretty and smart you are"Stacy smiled " Oh well it's great to meet you or for that fact any women who has made him and honest man " Marget laughed.

   Dave smiled and looked at all of them he knew something was gonna brew up and he was ready for it " I'm Dave honey pleased to meet you " Marget looked at him " You too honey " she then looked at Mark " So you wanna dance with me " Mark smiled " Yeah babe sure " Mark and Marget got up and walked onto the dance floor after they were gone Dave looked at Stacy she truned looking at him and sipped her drink " What? " Dave frowned " You just gonna let that happen? " she frowned and looked at them " It is what it is I can't stop that even if I wanted to he is happy what should I care? " Dave sighed " I don't know girl " Stacy lied because on the insides she was mad but she was gonna go the whole night having a good night no matter what, Mark walked back over towards the table and looked at her with a flirty look on his face " Hey Stacy come dance with me please " she looked at him shocked " Oh no you go and have a good time with Marget " Mark frowned " Come on don't be like this to me " Dave looked at her with a devilish smile " Yeah go and dance with him " she looked at him and smiled " Fine" Dave moved out of the way letting Stacy out, she took Mark's hand and walked into the dance floor.

   Marget walked back over towards the table and sat down looking at Dave " So how do you know Mark?" Dave smiled " He is my boss " Marget took a drink " oh okay nice and what about Stacy?" Dave looked at Stacy " My bestfriend she was there for me when I didn't have much, don't they look good together?" Marget sighed " Kinda but sometimes I wish he didn't talk about her like he wants her I mean what can he see in her she is fat " Dave looked at her shocked " Hey I don't know you every well but I won't allow you to sit here and talk about my friend like that." Marget looked at him " Sorry I hurt you feelings " Dave just rolled his eyes at her and brushed it off, what is it by baby bash came on and Stacy was popping and grinding on Mark he could keep his hands off her, her curves and the smell of cherry blossom poured off her body, Stacy smiled laughed as she danced she was happy and didn't mind his hands all over her body after all they were just dancing. Marget was sitting there watching and could tell that Mark enjoyed it she was mad.

  The song was over Mark and Stacy walked back over towards the table, Stacy looked at Dave who looked upset " Going to the restroom " Marget stood up " Good I have to go as well " Dave looked at her and felt like she was gonna try something " Me too " Marget laughed " Oh honey you don't have a pussy so I think the men's is best for you" Mark looked at her shocked " Marget that was not nice " Stacy looked at him she wanted to punch the bitch then they walked towards the bathroom when Marget stopped her " Hey look I can tell that you like Mark but get this he would never ever go for a fat girl okay and next time you grind your ass on him I will kick it " Stacy frowned this bitch had turned from sweet to fake in an a minute " Oooo is that suppose to scare me cause it doesn't I will kick your ass for talking about my friend the way you did, as me and Mark we go way back and have a bond you could never break and trust me if I wanted him I could have him honey, but I really don't think he would want you for long cause insecurity is and ugly thing sweetheart have a good night." with that said Stacy walked back towards the table looking at Dave " Come on we are out of here " she looked at Mark " Thank you for the night but really need to get home " Mark looked at her confused " You okay?" she smiled " Yep I'm good " at least that what she was telling herself as she and Dave left the club.