You Got Me So High

Stacy couldn't believe that she had given in to Mark and what he wanted but she didn't mind it in fact she had forgotten all about it the pressure of ignoring him and pretending he didn't exist was hard and too much work to try and keep up with. Stacy sat at her usual table and looked up at the sky thinking deep in thought about Mark and why he was leading her down this road but then she thought she had no one to blame but herself she was the one who let him take her hand and lead her down that way she was the one that gave into what he wanted to who was to blame herself of course. Dave tapped her and then Stacy slapped out of it and looked at him "Oh hey I'm sorry" he looked at her worried "Girl you was too deep in thought are you okay cause you spaced out really bad?" Stacy looked around and then to him "Yes I'm good" She said with a smile Dave then smiled and looked around and sat down and frowned Stacy looked at him "What's up with you, you look like you got a hangover and look like you got hit by a fucking bus" Dave looked at her and sighed "Why is it so hard to find someone who will love me girl last night I went out and met this amazing guy who said he would call me, but hasn't even called or texted me at all and I'm so tired of going around sleeping with this guy and that guy to fill my void of being alone Stacy." Stacy looked at him and smiled "You should know how that shit works they always say they will call but never do cause they can't make up there fucking mind at all on what they really want" Dave looked at her a little shocked "I can see your really speaking from the bottom of your heart or from experience" She looked at him funny "Please if you think I'm talking about Mark you are clearly mistaken we are in good terms now until he fucked up again for Margaret again" Dave laughed "I think you problem is more messed up then mine" Stacy smiled "Well of course I'm stuck on a man who is soon to married with a wife to be who is jealous and envious of me what do you think I feel like" Dave then frowned "Like shit" Stacy then stood up and looked down at him "Come on there is work that we have to get to" Dave stood up and followed her.
Stacy walked into the office there was a group of people around a table she walked over and smiled "Well people are we ready to make this dream work?" the all smiled happy that they all could be making big money thanks to Stacy and her great idea "Yes" they all said Stacy smiled and they all started to go to work on the project. Mark was in his office when he heard the noise and stepped out of his office to see what was going on he looked around to see everyone happy and working he then looked at Stacy who was smiling her then smiled as he remembered she had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen he then chuckled to himself and stepped back into his office.
The day had come to an end and everyone was happy and laughing as they got ready to leave. Stacy smiled to herself as she packed her bag ready to leave as well Mark looked at her and smiled "Why are you so happy Stacy?" She then looked at him smiling "Because everyone is happy it has been a long time since I seen everyone working together on something and happy to do it" Mark stood up and grabbed his bag "Well you did do a great job" "Thank you" was all that she said. They both then walked out of the office Mark looked at Stacy as she was about to leave he reached out and grabbed her hand Stacy turned and looked at him and pulled away slowly "Don't" he then smiled "Your off tomorrow right" She then looked at him surprised "Yes why what's up" Mark looked down and then looked at her again "I wanted to ask you to go out with me tomorrow just as friends I have something to show you will you come to dinner with me at my house?" Stacy thought about it for a minute and frowned she then looked at Mark who wanted to hear her answer "Fine yes why not just as friends right" Mark smiled "Yes" Stacy smiled and then went off her own way Mark watched and smiled.
Dave dreamed on the other side of the phone. Stacy pulled her cellphone away from her ear as she heard him scream "Damn do you think that you were loud enough?" Dave then laughed "I'm sorry girl I'm just happy for you" Stacy smirked a little "Why it's just dinner as friends that's all" Dave laughed "Nope girl you about to give that man the cookie" Stacy blushed and then looked at her phone "Hell no you clearly got that twisted" both Stacy and Dave heard a beep on the phone Dave smiled "Oooo girl I have to go the man is calling and I have got to answer the call" Stacy smiled as well "Okay have good time with that" Dave laughed "You too tomorrow and you enter let me know how it goes" "I will don't worry."
Stacy was all dressed and ready to go when she heard a beep out side her window she walked over and looked out to see Mark waiting there outside the car for her. She the turned and grabbed her bag and walked out of her apartment and down to the car, Mark walked over to the passage side and opened the door for her Stacy smiled and the got in Mark the walked around and got in his side started the car and drove off. They pulled up to a house that looked almost like to white house but a little but smaller Stacy looked in surprised and smiled "Wow so this is how you living it is wonderful" Mark looked at her "Come on" they both got out and walked inside Stacy was amazed at what she seen it was beautiful she had never seen something so big before in her life. Mark looked at her and smirked as he watched her take it all I and smile "Come on then let see you cooking skills" they then walked into the kitchen where Mark gave Stacy an apron he then put one himself after a while they started to talk and laugh.
Later on that night as dinner was being ready Stacy seen won wine and grabbed it and looked around for the wine bottle opener she found it and tried to open it. She then heard the front down open and close she turned around "Mark I need you help this damn thing won't open" She then looked up to see and women and a man that looked just like Mark, Mark stepped downstairs and into the kitchen he looked at Stacy and the to his parents "Ah Mom and Dad you made it" they both looked over to him his mother spoke "Hey Marky" She then looked back at Stacy "And how is this Marky?" She ask Stacy the gave Mark and shy look. They all sat down at the dinner table Mark looked at Stacy who hung her head low still shy to say anything "Sorry should have told you they were coming" Stacy looked at him "No it's okay they are family" Marks dad looked at her "I know who you are no your the little girl Mark use to play with all the time Stacy right." Stacy smiled as he remembered "Yes" Then Marks mother smiled "I thought I remembered you from somewhere I remember when Mark was in high school and her would talk about you all the time how pretty your smile was and you always had a bright face that was as beautiful as the flowers like roses" Mark chocked on his food a little and looked at them blushing really hard. The night had passed on they all sat on the couch and looked at photo albums laughing at baby pictures Marks parents stood up and started to leave they both gave Stacy a hug and Mark walked them to the door, Stacy the noticed a purple one that so they hadn't opened "Wonder what's in this one" Stacy then opened it and noticed her name was on the inside it also read "Beauty in one word" She the started to look through the pages and seen noting but pictures of her she was surprised and amazed at what she seen she smiled "I wanted you to see how much you meant to me back in high school but I never had the courage to bring it to your attention" Stacy looked at him "Why not?" Make laughed as he walked over towards her "Because I thought that you would think that it's weird" She looked at him as he sat beside her "Never" they both smiled at each other and continued to look through the book together Stacy held her smile she never knew he payed this much attention to her the to call her a beautiful flower.

TemptationsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara