Reality Check Pt 2

Dave layed on the side of Stacys bed and watched as she was sleeping he frowned as she rolled over in her sleep he then smirked "Bitch I know that you know that I'm here so wake your ass up so we can go"  Stacy tried hard not to laugh at what he had said to her she then rolled over and looked at him "What do you want and how the hell did you get into my apartment huh?" he shoved her shoulder "Girl um no let's not go there this morning and foremost you left your door unlocked which is not like you at all so what is up now Stacy huh?" Stacy sat up in her bed and then turned to him "I seen them I seen them Dave" He sat up beside her "What you seen who hunny huh?" She looked at him like she wanted to cry "I seen Mark and Margaret in the office closest having sex" Stacy then burst out into tears Dave pulled her close and hugged her tightly he placed his hand on her head "Oh my god hunny it's okay I'm here for you baby girl don't cry forget him." Stacy cried even louder "How could he be so selfish knowing damn well I work in there and I would find them like that. Dave frowned" Girl don't be fast to accuse you never know Margaret could have put him up to it knowing it would hurt you" she stiffed "I don't care anymore Dave I'm done I'm so done with him" Dave made a sad impression as he was about to cry along with his best friend.
           Both Stacy and Dave walked into the office rather late Stacy looked at the door to her office where her and Mark worked she frowned, Dave looked at her "You okay boo?" She then looked at him and took in a deep breath "I don't know if I could face him right now Dave" Dave smirked looking at her "Girl you got this trust me you can do this" She then looked at him and pulled him close to her and hugged him as tight as she could and then pulled away "Your right I can do this"  She then pushed out her chest a little and then put a smile on her face.
        Stacy walked into the office and looked at Mark and then walked over towards her desk and sat down and started to get to work. Mark looked at her and sighed out he then looked back at his computer and frowned he wanted to talk to her and tell her how sorry that he was for what he had done but he knew words couldn't make up for what he had all ready done he just sat there every now and then looking over at Stacy. Stacy didn't pay it no mind as she had seen out of the covers of her eyes Mark looking at her every now and then she just brushed it off and focused on work she didn't  have time to play around like they were in high school again or elementary school anymore, but she then had a smile on her face as she started to remember when they were kids how he would come to her house and ask her parents if the pretty little girl could come out and play she snapped back to reality and the sighed as she rolled her eyes and thought to herself what the fuck happened to those days. She then thought about high school and then frowned oh we grew up I was still the same and he became an asshole that's what happened.
         Later that evening Stacy and Dave sat at they're usual table and at there lunch Dave looked at Stacy and watched Mark behind her at another table watching her as well Stacy noticed and became irritated "What are you looking at Dave?" he then looked back at her and frowned "Mark is watching you like a dog ready to grab the food that his master is holding in his hand" Stacy smirked and looked back at Mark, Mark seen her and smiled at her and waved Stacy then smirked and raised her hand as if she was about to say hello instead she slowly turned her finger into a middle finger and flipped him off instead and laughed. Mark frowned Stacy then turned back and kept eating Dave looked at her in shock "Girl I can't believe that you just did that" Stacy looked at him "It's no big deal in fact it's really easy"  Dave smirked "He is still your boss so you better be careful girl" Stacy looked at him with a serious face "I don't give a fuck he can do as he please but the company needs me so if he finds himself the courage to do it he will see the company fail without me"  Dave laughed "I don't  know what you have become bit I like it".
            Later that night it was time to close down and go home. Stacy grabbed her things and packed up Mark looked at her "Hey Stacy can we talk please?" Stacy then turned and started towards the door Mark watched her and then walked after her once they were outside Stacy kept walking Mark reached out and grabbed her hand Stacy turned and faced him she pulled her arm away "Wow watch it Mark" Mark looked deep into her eyes "What is wrong with you huh? I'm trying to talk to you" Stacy folded her arms "Yes and I under that but I have noting to say to you can't  you understand that?" Mark closer to her "I don't give a fuck"  Stacy looked at him Mark then reached up and pulled her head close to him and pressed his lips against hers as hard as he could. Stacy then pushed him away and smacked him across the face hard "Stop it already stop doing this okay leave me alone and that's the fucking problem you don't care don't you see that obviously you don't care about no one's feelings but your own fuck if everyone else gets hurt as long as you get what you want out of this company and your relationships" Mark looked at her harshly "What the fuck is that suppose to mean" Stacy could feel tears starting in her eyes "It means leave me alone and go home to your pretty little model like soon to be wife and be happy that's what it means". Across the street Margaret had seen very thing she then beep the horn of her car, both Mark and Stacy looked and seen her "Hey baby I came to pick you up from work come on"  Mark smiled and waved back "Baby what are you doing here?"  Margaret smiled  I already told you" "Okay" was all he said he then looked back at Stacy she looked at him as well and wiped her lips hard and then walked away Mark stood there and watched her Margaret also watched her and looked back at Mark and then at Stacy with hate in her eyes. Stacy went home and closed her door and slammed her bag down and sighed as she started to cry she felt used and like shit what the fuck was he doing to her why did she feel like this for someone who didn't care about her feelings at all she didn't know but she wasn't gonna ask why she dragged herself to her bedroom and layed down and looked at the ceiling wondering why now why this why anything "God I'm so stupid" was all she said and she closed her eyes to sleep.