Burning On The Inside

It was another work day Stacy sat at her desk tapping away with her fingers on the table, she was upset at the events that took place last night girlfriend or not the bitch had to learn her place. Dave pushed his chair over towards her and looked at her " Hey girl you okay, and don't lie I see your horns coming out of your head " Stacy looked at him " Is it that obvious?" he smirked " Yes and not only that but I know my girl " she sighed and looked down " I just can't belive that chick...." Dave laughed " You mean bitch " Stacy smiled " That bitch thank you said the things she said to you and me " Dave frowned " I was trying to warn you " she smirked " Trust me I know " Dave looked around " so then what did she say to you?" she rolled her eyes " Talking about she's gonna kick my ass for grinding up on her man and that she know I like him " Dave sighed " Well at least she knows she has competition."

     Mark walked into the office and approached Stacy's desk, Stacy looked at him and could tell that he was mad " Hey Mark what's up " he looked at her " What is the big deal I took you out to have a good time and you do this to me? " she looked at him confused " Do what Mark, what are you talking about?" he rolled his eyes " Your not a dumb person Stacy I know your not so don't play with me you talking shit about Marget to her face." Stacy looked at him shocked " What! I never talked shit about Marget, it was her that said she was gonna kick my ass thank you very much and before you get in my face yelling about it know.your facts first, now and ask her about it.?" Mark was silence and walked off.

     Later that day Stacy sat in her apartment and looked at t.v. she was so mad she didn't know what to do, out of no where her cell phone went off she looked down at the caller id it was Dave she picked up " Hello" Dave sighed " Hey I called to see if you are okay?" she frowned and clenched the pillow next to her " No I'm not it was great the first two days and this this shit happens, she lying and she knows she is I just can't belive that Mark would believe her " Dave laughed " The nana must be amazing " Stacy made a sick look on her face " Eww I don't even want to think about that all I know is I need sometime to think " Dave laughed " Okay call me if you need anything okay? " Stacy sighed " Okay " she hung up the cell and sighed.

  Mark sat at his desk and frowned as he watched Marget getting all dolled up for they're dinner date he frowned " Hey can I ask you something and I want you to be real with me? " she looked at him and smiled " Sure baby what is it?" he looked into her eyes " Did you start the fight with Stacy first?" she sighed rolled her eyes " Did she tell you that cause that's a lie clearly I mean yes I told her she needed to stay off of you but that was just because I was jealous that's all, and then she got mad at me and told me that she could do whatever she wanted to " Mark looked up at her and frowned " Okay then well we should go then don't want to be late " Mark stood and passed Marget, she rolled her eyes and followed him out of the house.