Lunch time

Stacy walked into work the next day she had a smile on her face and blushed like no body's business as she walled over towards her desk she sat down and went to work, Dave walked over towards her and smiled " So then tell me why you so damn happy? " Stacy looked at him " Because I have a lunch date with Mark today " he gasped " What don't play you guys have a date " Stacy rolled her eyes " Just a coworker and boss thing it's boting special Dave trust me he said it wasn't " he smirked " Well I'm bit worried about how he feels it's more about your feelings towards him " she rolled her eyes " It's niting like never have and never will be boy " Dave folded his arms over his chest " And why not? " she looked down " A long story that I don't really want to get into so get back to your cubicle and work " Dave truned and frowned " Okay but you will be explaining how it went " she laughed " Yea yea okay. "

      It was twelve int the afternoon Stacy stood outside the front doors of the company and waited on Mark, Mark walked out he looked around hoping that he didn't stand him up he then shook his head why in the hell did he care anyways, Stacy reached and tapped his shoulder " Hey you okay spasing out over there " Mark smiled " Oh no sweet heart I'm fine, you ready to go? " she smirked " Yes let's go, where are we going by the way? " Mark began to walk out and Stacy followed him " A little cafe spot trust me you will like it. "

     Stacy sat and ate and admired Mark he was perfect just like she remembered him back in high school tall,vanilla skin,blue eyes,ash blonde hair and she could only wonder what's underneath all those clothes. The waiter came back with they're food and served them Mark looked at Stacy " So then tell me what has been going on since you left high school " she laughed and looked down " Do you really have to ask I work at the same company as you do silly " Mark chuckled " Your right forgive me for the dumb question so then tell me who was that guy was back at the office your boyfriend? " Stacy nearly choked on her food " No no Dave is gay and my closest friend since I don't trust to many people " Mark had a questionable look on his face " Why not? "

   Stacy looked down " Cause women keep drama and men only want one thing you tell me? " Mark looked at her amazed " Not all men are like that honey trust me, so why don't you have a boyfriend? " Stacy laughed " Have you seen me I mean I like my body I belive insecurity is an ulgy thing, but guys don't go for women like me? " Mark frowned " Like what cause to be honest I see a beautiful women sitting in front of me believe it or not " Stacy blushed " Thank you " Mark smirked " I really mean it Stacy " They both continued to eat Stacy then looked at him " So then what about yoy what's new what has changed? "

    Mark smiled " Noting the.same.ol same ol men want to be me gurls want to date me, a year ago my ex wanted me to marry her but I said no " Stacy looked into his eyes shocked " Why not? " Mark looked down " Cause I can't be tied down right now there are so many other females out there so be with " she rolled her eyes " Wow you haven't changed at all you know that " Mark laughed " And what is that suppose to mean huh " she struged " Your still the same as you were in high school Mark ladies men always between the legs of a girl I'm surprised you don't uave a little you running around by now " he rolled his eyes " Thank god for that protection is good thing honey belive that. "

    Stacy laughed " Your right it is, but really you never thought about you know getting married having kids with someone? " Mark frowned and then smiled to her " No I haven't guess I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along " he's eyes burned through her face, she blushed " I understand you completely " he then drinked down some water " And what about you? " Stacy laughed " No not.gonna happen I'm still young and full of fun " he looked at her hurt " What and I'm not? " she laughed " That's not what I meant your still young and full of fun I hope " Mark looked at her shocked " I am thank you every much " Both Mark and Stacy stood up and began to walk back.towards the office then went up to they're floor, Mark truned and looked at her " We should really do this again sometime" she looked down and then into his eyes " Yea soon " They the walked back in and went to there desk Dave looked at her and smiled Stacy sniled and gave him thumbs up.