Something Ain't Right

Stacy looked in the mirror.she spent the week at Angelo's apartment. She was ready to go on her little lunch date with Dave, he had been bagging her between work to go out and have a day. That just involved him and her. She had finally said yes. She was about to walk out the door, when a knock came. She walked over towards the door, she looked through the peep hole. She seen two men standing on the other side. She lend back.
"Who is it? And what do you want?" she said.
The men knocked on the door again. She then opened the door.
"What is it?" she said looking at both of them. One was a hispanic guy, and the  other a black man that couldn't keep his eye's off her chest. She then snapped her fingers in his face.
"Can I help you?" she asked. They both then looked at each other and smirked. The hispanic man then spoke.
"Oh. I see Angelo finally got a women with a little spicy to her." he licked his upper lip. She looked away and then back towards him.
"Well? What is it that I can do for you?" she asked yet again, but this time with a roll in her eye's, as she was tired of asking the same question over and over. The hispanic guy lend in close towards her. Stacy took a step back.
"Noting sweetie. Just let Angelo know that Spade is looking for him." he said with a smirk. She shivered a little. She could tell that these men where up to no good. Just by the way they looked.
"Can you handle that?" he asked her. She gave him a disgusting look.
"Yeah." was all she said. She then closed and locked the door. She went into the room and grabbed her belongings. Sat down and waited a little to make sure they were gone. After a while she walked out of the apartment, and headed to meet up with Dave.

Both Dave and Stacy ate at an expensive restaurant.
"So how have you been?" Dave asked. Stacy smiled.
"I have been good. How about you?" she said.
He smiled as well.
"Girl you know I can't complain. Finally found a man that likes me for me. My best friend is spending the day with me. So you know I'm happy." he said. "But other then that. How is things with your new boo going?"
Stacy smiled thinking about Angelo. He was a good man. And he really had her heart. He filled the gap she had, trying to get over Mark.
"It's all going well." she said with hesitantly. And it didn't take long for Dave to notice it.
"Nope. Spill we been friends too long. I know something is up bitch." Dave said. Stacy laughed. She then cleared her throat.
"I mean things are good. Don't get me wrong, but for the last couple of days now. There have been people coming to his apartment, asking for him." she said.
Dave gave Stacy a serious look. "What do you mean?"
She sighed. "Like today. There were these two men. They didn't tell me why, but they were looking for Angelo." she said. Dave gave her a look. The look that you give your friend, when you like bitcch..... Bitch. He then spoke. "Oh no see that is that bullshit. Girl you need to talk to his ass and find out what that hell is up." Dave said to her. She looked at him and smiled. "Oh don't worry boo boo. I will."
Dave rolled his eye's. "You better or I will." he said to her finally.

Later on that night. Stacy walked into Angelo's apartment. He was sitting there watching TV. Stacy closed the door and locked it behind her. She placed her keys down, and walked over in front of the TV. He looked at her.
" What are you doing girl? I'm trying to watch the game. Chill out and move?" he then placed his hand on her hip, and tryed to move her out of the way. But she didn't move. Stacy grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Angelo got mad.
"Yo! What the fuck? What the hell is your problem?" he shouted. She gave him a serious look, and folded her arms in front of her chest.
"You have got some explaining to do." she said.
He looked at her confused.
"Look what ever these bitches are telling you, it ain't true." Stacy then looked at him confused. "What the fuck are you talking about? I ain't talking about no bitches. I'm talking about these fools. Out here looking for your ass. For the last couple of days, there have been men looking for you. And one actually told me his name. Spade I believe it was." she finished.
Angelo cracked a smile. "What that fool is tripping. He just some dumb fool, that comes to me when he needs money."
Stacy didn't believe him. "Do I look like I'm stupid to you? Huh?" she said. But Angelo didn't care instead he grabbed the remote, turning the TV back on. Stacy snatched it from him again, and turned it back off again.
"Explain?" she asked.
Angelo smirked "Man get out of the way? And fucking chill?" he then grabbed the remote again, and turned the TV back on. Stacy snatched it from him and turned it off yet again. "No! now fucking explain. Your bullshit now!" she yelled. Angelo then stood up. "I told you to fucking chill out!" he yelled, and then snacked her across the face. Stacy hit the floor, she held her face. Angelo looked down at her. She looked back at him. She then started to get the purse, and got up off the floor. She started for the door, when Angelo grabbed her.
"Stacy. I'm sorry. Stacy." he said.
She pulled away and walked out of the apartment. She walked outside, reached into her purse and grabbed her cell phone. Dialed Dave's number. He picked up.
"What's up boo?" he asked. She was crying by now. "Can you come and get me please?" she said.
He asked her "What's wrong?" she grew mad. "Just come get me please?"
"Okay. I got you." they both hung up.