S**t Just Hit The Fan

Stacy was standing in the women's bathroom she looked into the mirror and sighed. She then reached down turning on the water she made sure it was warm, she reached down and then splashed the water in her face looking up at the mirror she wanted to scream but she didn't want to make a scene and have people looking her like she was crazy as hell so she kept it all in " What the hell is going on here?" she had to question her own self. Wow she thought how the hell was she going tell Dave about Jason "Shit" she then said he then remembered exactly why she didn't feel comfortable around Jason he was Margaret's right hand man who she is using to date Dave and to keep tabs on us, sadly she knew her friend and knew that Dave sometimes had a big mouth and would tell anything but she didn't think that she could break to him about Jason. She then pulled herself together and then walked out she then walked over towards Dave and looked at him with a sad face he looked back at her he then stood up and grabbed her hands and held then close " Is everything okay girl?" she just looked at him and smiled she felt wrong she just couldn't she really could break it to him " I'm not felling well... I....um.....I should get home" she said at last it took her forever to get the words out " You sure" Stacy then pulled away from Dave he looked down and that's when he noticed that she wasn't being herself. " Yes I will be okay....okay enjoy your night" she then turned and walked out of the club as fast as she could. A hand reached out and grabbed her by her arms, she looked back and seem Jason " What the hell do you want?" he gazed into her eyes " If you say a word of this to Dave I will kill you got it" she snatched her arm away from him " Who the hell do you think you are huh? you don't control me nor tell me what to do. You may be the law but I wont keep this from my best friend know that right now" she walked away from him leaving him standing there with a smirk on his face.

            As soon as Stacy got home she went straight to take a hot shower. She felt dirty every time that Jason touched her because she knew what and who he was and she didn't want to feel disgusted. After a nice cold shower she crawled into bed pulled put her phone and looked at it was tempted to call Dave and just tell him right then and there, she felt guilt build up inside her as she thought about them alone what if Jason tried to kill Dave it would all be on her hands for not speaking up about anything. Just then her cell phone started to ring, she shook her head from the thought looking down at the phone she noticed that it was Dave that made relived. She picked up " Hello" "Hey are you okay girl took you long enough to answer the phone I was so worried after you left" Dave said in a worried voice, Stacy then smiled " Are you still with Jason?" " No I had to cut that short you were sick and all I wanted to do was talk to you" " You really are a good friend to me" she said as she felt tears in her eyes "Are you okay girl?" she wiped away the first one "Yes" "Okay well you ain't going into to work tomorrow" she smiled "Okay" " Alright then have a good night" "I will same to you. have a good one good night" they both hung up. Stacy went to bed smiling knowing that Dave was okay but tomorrow she had to break the news to him, but for now she could sleep in peace knowing that he was okay.

              The next day Stacy sat on her sofa watching her soap operas, she always seem to really get into then and felt he could relate to half of then in the show so she laughed to herself. A knock came at her door she walked over towards it slowly she looked through the peep hole to see if it was Jason but it wasn't it was Dave she sighed and then opened the door, she was surprised to see him there  with a bunch of bags in his hands "Are you gonna let me in or just stand there?" he said to her she then moved aside closing the door after he walked in and locking it double checking "What is all that stuff huh?" "Its all for you I'm making soup while we watch our favorite movies together" Stacy shook her head smiling "Awwww you always take care of  me you know that" he looked at her and kissed her forehead "I know." As the afternoon went on Stacy and Dave both spent time eating soup and watching movies, Stacy knew she wasn't rally sick but she was becoming sicken thinking about how everything was turning out "Would you like to stay the night here?" she said looking at Dave he looked back at her "Yes girl you know me I'm always down" she smiled as she didn't want the day to end but he knew that she had to tell him. That night they both cuddled up in her bed Dave looked at her and smiled "I love you best friend" "I love you too best friend" "Um Dave...I have to tell you something" he paused for a while "Okay what is it?" Stacy then sat up "Its about Jason" "Okay what about him" "He is bad Dave....I mean like really bad, he is Margaret's right hand man he is using you .....he is just bad that's all I'm trying to say" Dave sat up and looked at her "Why are you so jealous huh" Stacy turned on her lamp and looked at him "What do you mean by that?" "You know what that's means, because I have some one to love and you still stuck here still waiting on a fool who clearly don't know where the hell he wants that's what that means" she looked at him with hate over what he said "I'm being for real with you cant you see that it ain't about love dumbass its about your life here" Dave stood up and walked out the room towards the front door "No your just a jealous bitch that's all that is wow funny what a d**k would do to some peoples brains" Stacy looked for the nearest thing and threw it at Dave it didn't hit him but broke behind him "Get the fuck out now.....NOW!!!!!" tears started Dave walked out and slammed the door, Stacy walked over towards the door and then placed her back to is and slid down the door and looked at thee floor what the f**k happed she thought how did it all go so wrong so fast?.