Scandalous B***h

Margaret sat in the living room of her house sighing to herself. She then placed her hand on her forehead "How could I be so stupid?" She asked herself. A male walked into the room he walked closer towards Margaret placing his hands on her shoulders. Margaret looked up at the male and smiled he lend down and kissed her lips,she gave into the kiss and moaned a little bit and then pulled away. "What is wrong with you?" The male said to her. She turned her head and looked at the fire that was worked up "I fucked up bad Jason really bad" Jason walked over in front of her and sat down he looked into her eyes "Now what in the hell do you mean by that?" She looked at him and then took a sip of her wine "I left finger prints behind at the office I just know I did and Stacy said that the police were investigating the crime scene. They are gonna find out it was me" Jason smirked "Well you know what that means don't you?" She looked at him confused "What?" "We are gonna have to get rid of her that's what that mean" Margaret looked at him shocked she then stood up "Look Jason yes I want to hurt that bitch. But I don't want to be a murder that will just give me more shit to go on my plate when dinner is being served and I don't want it all" Jason stood up and walked over towards her and looked in her eyes "I never said that we have to kill her, but all I want to do is scare her so that she will back off" Margaret turned and looked at the fire "Fine but if we do this it has to be a clean thing no evidence or anything that could trace back to us okay" Jason shook his head and smiled he then pulled her close and kissed her lips.
The front door opened. Margaret looked at Jason "Hurry and go out the back door that is probably Mark. Jason kissed her one more time and then ran towards the back door opening it and then closing it softly. Mark walked inside walking towards the living room he seen Margaret and smiled "How are you?" He then looked at the table beside her chair and frowned "I see you have started your evening drinking sessions how lovely" Margaret frowned and walked towards him she then smiled and pulled him in for a hug "Oh baby I love you so much" Mark was a little confused by her affection as she rarely showed it in private "What's up with you?" She rubbed his back "I just love you and I can't wait until we are married to show even more how much I love you" Mark smirked "Oh really?" Margaret had a devilish smile on her face "Oh yes."
The every next day everyone in the office was working hard as usual. Dave walked into Marks office and dropped off documents on his desk. Mark looked at him and smiled "Thank you very much" Dave smiled back "Your welcome sir" Stacy looked at a Dave and smile she knew that if she didn't know Mark, Dave would be all over him. Dave then walked over towards Stacys desk leaning on it "So what are your plans after work?" She looked at him "Going home I'm tired as ever I been up all night looking over some of the paper work" Dave frowned "Oh okay."
Later that evening the office was clear Stacy walked out to her car. She looked around she felt like she was being watched but she shook the feeling off as she opened her door and got in. She turned on the car and started to drive home Stacy yawned to herself turning on the radio. Out of no where Stacy felt the back of her car get hit it shocked her and woke her up she looked out her review mirror and then looked ahead as she didn't think anything of it. Then it happens again and a third time she looked in her review mirror again, not paying attention she pulled out into ongoing traffic a large truck hit her from the left side of the car. Her car started to spin out of control as she hit every part of her car. In an instant it was all over she could hear people surrounding her car and asking if she was okay but they're words where faint as ever, she layed there and opened her eyes just a little bit "What" everything went black.
Marked rushed inside the hospital he looked around panicked and freaked out. He walked over towards the desk "I'm looking for Stacy Jones" the nurse the started to looked through the paper work she then looked at him "She is on floor 4" "Thank you" Mark then left he ran towards the elevator. Once it opened he got on and then pressed the number 4.
Dave sat in the waiting room his hands on his head crying. Mark walked into the waiting room and looked around and seen Dave, he walked over towards him with the saddest face "Is she okay?" Dave looked up at him face full of tears "I don't know they haven't came out and told me anything yet" Mark took and seat next to him "What happend do you know?" Dave looked down "No I don't know anything. They haven't told me shit" Mark looked around he was anxious he couldn't wait he need to see her and make sure that she was okay. He got up and walked over and looked at the nurse "Excuse me but when can I see Stacy Jones?" She looked at him with a tired and bored face "When the doctor comes out and says it okay, now please go and have a seat and wait like everyone else" Mark gave her a dirty look but went and sat next to Dave. They both waited patiently for word about Stacy.
After what seem like hours the doctor comes out and walks over towards them. They both stand up looking at him, he looks down and then back to them both Mark grew mad "Well doctor?" He looks at them and frowned "Stacy was hit by a truck she is in a coma, and from the looks of her injuries she will be for a while. Dave placed his hands on his head and started to cry more, Mark started to tear up "Can I go and see her please?" The doctor shook his head no. Mark was up set and tried to run towards the back to find her the doctor stopped him, the nurse called security he cried out "Get off me damnit let me see her!" The security arrived and held him down, Dave tried to get them off of him "Let me go, let me see her?!" That is all that could kept being heard through out the room.