Burning On The Inside Part 2

Stacy rolled over in bed the next morning she looked around it was early she groaned to herself as she sat up in bed,she got out of bed walking into the bathroom it was another long day of work and to be honest she wasn't in the mood to be around Mark right now he boiled her blood so bad but she had money to make and a life to live, She walked in and went straight to he desk she seen Dave there and waved.

   Dave looked at her with a big smile on his face "Hey baby girl?" Stacy smiled sitting down "Good morning" he laughed " So what is your attack plan no with Mark " Stacy looked down and frowned and then looked back at him " Noting if he wants a bitch like Margaret running around running off at the mouth and don't have respect for others then so be it I don't care anymore", Dave smiled " I heard that " they both went back and started to work again Stacy didn't want to think about Mark and his new lover she had much more on her mind.

    Mark walked into work her was late but then again he was the boss he could be late no one would say anything to him for it, as he walked into the office he took a look at Stacy who was sitting at her desk working hard she didn't even look up at him as he passed her desk. Mark walked into his office and sat down and sighed to himself and frowned he couldn't belive that she ignored him so he decided that he would take actions into his own hands, he got up and walked towards the door opening it " Stacy I would like to see you in my office now.?"

     Stacy looked back at him as she called her name and then looked at Dave who shrugged his shoulder, she stood up and walked into his office Mark closed the door behind her he walked back over and sat down at his desk Stacy looked at him with a slight smirk on her face " Yes boss what is it I can do for you " Mark looked at her he was angry at her " Why are you ignoring me Stacy?" Stacy frowned " Because boss " she said that to piss him off " You accused me of being such a bitch to your girlfriend I thought it was better to leave things alone don't wanna make you mad".

     Mark stood up and walked around in front of his desk he lend against it " Well I wanted to talk to you about that as well " Stacy opened her mouth to talk but he cut her off " Don't speak you will come to work everyday as my personal assistant, you will do as I say when I say if I feel that you are disobeying the orders you can kiss your job goodbye you understand me ?." Stacy looked at Mark in shock " What?" he smiled " You heard me Stacy and you will no longer be working at you desk anymore you will be here in my office with your own personal desk " Stacy looked down her eyes burned she was about to cry. Mark smirked " Do we understand each other " she looked back at him " Understood boss " he looked down and sighed " Good now.go back to your desk finish your work and then tomorrow will be a new day for you."

    Stacy turned and walked out of the office she then sat down and placed her hands to her face and began to cry to herself silently she then began to go back to work she was mad and emotional all at the same time, Dave wanted to reach out and touch her ask her what was wrong but he didn't he left her alone for the moment. Stacy couldn't belive he would do this to her he wasn't the same Mark she knew from high school he had become something much worse then that but she didn't know what.