A Little Peace For Now

As Mark and Dave rushed into the building they looked around every where. They didnt see a trace of Stacy and that definitely made Mark worry. Jason held Stacy's head under the water longer and longer each time he pushed her head back down into the bucket, she was starting to lose conscience, she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. Mark and Dave walked up to the next level; as they walked futher into the second floor Mark seen Jason drowning Stacy "Hey what the hell are you doing?" He raced over towards Jason and grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the face. Dave ran over grabbing ahold of Stacy and pulling her from the water, he layed her down in his lap looking down at her he panicked "Stacy....Stacy....are you okay girl?" He started to shake her a little. Jason fought back and then ran away, Mark was about to go after him but was more worried about Stacy them Jason right now. He walked over towards Dave and lend down and picked up Stacy her body over his shoulder's "Lets go we have to get her to the hospital" Dave stood up and followed him out to the car.
Stacy opened her eyes slowly, she groaned a little bit before fully opening her eyes and sitting up. Dave and Mark where there by her side; Dave smiled and looked at her "Hey you finally came around" Mark grabbed her by the hand "Are you okay?" She looked at him "Yeah but what happened, how did you guys find me" Mark looked at Dave "I forced Dave to call Jason so that we could track him down" Dave hugged Stacy "I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you, I should have listen to you" Stacy gave him a faint smile "It's okay I'm just gald that you finally got to see for yourself" "I'm going to kill that bastard" Mark said; Stacy looked at him "He got away?" "Yeah....I was going to go after him, but making sure you were okay was more important to me then him" Stacy looked at Dave and Mark and smiled "I'm just happy you guys came in time, without you guy I really think that I would have been dead." Later on that evening Stacy was alseep, Mark was alseep by her side and Dave had gone home.
Margaret layed in her bed watching TV, she heard a sound at her window; she reached under her pillow and grabbed her gun pulling the sheets back she got out of the bed and walked towards her window, before she could reacted she noticed it was Jason "Damnit you scared the shit out of me" He crawled in and stood up slowly. Margaret looked at him "What the hell happened to you; and why the hell haven't I heard from you in days huh?" He sighed and looked dowd and looked at her, she smiled "Well did you do it did you finish the bitch off" Jason walked over and sat down on her bed "I really dont know if she was dead; but Mark showed up and he seen my face" Margaret was in raged now "What you let him see your face, how could you be so stupid?" Jason the stood and walked towards her "It's not my fault some how they found me, don't worry I will definitely finish the job if I didn't before" Margaret started to laugh "Do you really think I can trust you after you already fucked up once, no I can't take that risk anymore" Jason dropped to his kness "Please Margaret give me another chance" she looked down at him with an evil smirk on her face "Are you really afraid of me Jason, You act like I'm going to hurt you" she then reached down and touched his face "Don't worry honey I'll always need you; now be a good boy and make mama happy" he then started to kiss her inner thighs, she lend her head back and moaned a little to herself .
       A week had past by, Stacy was able to go home. She has sat on her sofa and watched TV, Mark was in the kitchen making plates for him and her, he then walked out of the kitchen walked towards Stacy placing down a plate in front of her and then took a seat next to her. He looked over at her and noticed that she looked depressed "Hey what's the matter?" She looked at him with a frown "It's just Dave hasn't called me ever since the incident, and I'm wondring if he is still mad" Mark moved closer to her and pulled her into him hugging her tightly "He is not mad, he is just trying to figure out where and why he got tangled up in a lie by some asshole who didn't even care about him. You have yo think about his feelings as well" Stacy grew a slight smirk across her face "I do I just wish he would call me, he is my best friend" She then pulled away from Mark and grabbed her cellphone and dialed a number "Hello" a voice said from the other side "Hey bestie, how are you?" Dave smiled on the other end "I'm doing okay" Stacy smiled as well "How about you come over and hang out, Mark made a great meal we could all spend the day together" Dave sighed "I dont really know if that would be a great idea." "Why would you think that?" Stacy said to him "Because I still feel bad about not listening to you" Stacy sighed "Now you know I could never stay mad at you, bitch you are my best friend. Now hurry up and bring yourself over and soend time with me" "Okay I'm on my way" They both hung up.
             They all were hanging out laughing and having a good time. Dave looked at Stacy "I'm really sorry again" Stacy punched him in the arm "Don't go getting soft on me, you know I would never stay mad at you forever" Dave stuck his tongue out to her "Yeah I know" They both laughed, Mark's phone started to ring; he reached into his pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was Margaret his smile was wiped off his face as he looked at Stacy and Dave "What's wrong? Who is it?" Stacy said to him, he didn'tsay a word as he answered it "Hello"