Work Hard,Play harder

Stacy walked into work the next day she had decided she wasn't gonna get down about this she wasn't gonna be mad, She was gonna go into the office with a smile on her face as happy as can be. Because she wasn't gonna give Mark the satisfaction of seeing her like this.

Mark looked up as he seen the door to his office open he seen Stacy there she looked happy and bright today. Stacy walked over towards her desk and placed her things down she then turned she placed her hands behind her back " Is there anything you would like me to get you Sir" she smirked as she knew that was gonna piss him off. Mark smiled and looked down and then back to her face " Coffee and pick up today's files" Stacy turned and walked towards the door " You got it Sir " she then opened the door and walked out.

Dave looked towards Mark's office and seen Stacy he waved her down. Stacy walked over to his desk and smiled " What's up boo boo " he smiled " Well someone's in a good mood,did we get some you know what?" Stacy placed her hand on her chest and laughed " Girl no yesterday Mark calls me into his office and tells me that I'm no longer aloud to work out here and I'm to work in his office as his personal assistant, but that's not why I'm smiling he said it was my punishment for ignoring him and what not so I'm gonna keep my head held high and act like it doesn't bother me at all." Dave smiled a wide smile " That's my girl" Stacy then stood up " Well I have to get the boss his coffee and files."

Stacy walked back into Mark's office she gave him his coffee and placed the files down on this desk she then smiled " There you go boss " Stacy walked over to her desk and sat down and then started to go to work on all the paper work she had, Mark watched her for a few he reached out and took his coffee into his hand and took a sip he then looked down at the cup for some reason she made it just right " How did you know how I like my coffee ?" Stacy kept her eyes on the paper work " I know a lot about you Mark we went to school together remember that?" he smiled " Of course " he then looked down at the paper work in front of him and smiled she was good"

Morning had come and gone and it was afternoon time now both Mark and Stacy had there lunch in the office, The door to the office opened and Margret walked inside and closed it. She turned to see Mark eating and then looked to her left to see Stacy there she then turn her attention back to Mark " Hey babe what's up " Mark smiled " Hey honey what are you doing here?" Margret smiled " You know I just wanted to finally see the new office you always talk about but I thought you worked alone?" she said with a confused look.

Stacy laughed " Oh trust me honey I was forced here against my will I don't like just as much as you" Margret smiled " What dose that mean?" Mark looked at Stacy and then back to Margret " She means that I made her my personal assistant" Margret rolled her eyes " Oh baby if you wanted that all you had to do was say so I could have come and help you with whatever you wanted " she spoke in a seductive voice, Stacy rolled her eyes and went back to work. Margret walked around and kissed Mark running her hands through his hair she then looked up to see if Stacy was watching, Stacy seen her out of the corner of her eye but didn't bother to give the sick bitch the pleasure. Margret then pulled away and looked down at him " Well then I will see you at home then " Mark smiled " Okay babe."

The day was over Stacy packed up and walked out as she walked out she bumped into something she then looked up to see Mark there " What are you doing back here though you were going home?" Mark smirked " I forgot something " Stacy bushed pass him, Mark turned and looked at her " Hey hold on and walk you out" he then walked in and grabbed a file and walked out and closed the door and began to walk with Stacy "Look sorry about earlier " Stacy smirked to herself "Why?" Mark frowned " Because Margret was all over me and she really shouldn't have done any of that with you there it was disrespectful" Stacy laughed " Boy please that don't bother me one bit after all it's your office and your the boss so you do what you want as you please." Mark shrugged "Well I'm still sorry okay" she looked down as they stood outside now " It's fine I don't give a shit I'll see you later boss " as she turned to leave Mark reached out to stop her, she then turned back to face him Mark frowned and looked down and then back into her eyes " Are you okay?" Stacy smiled " I'm good I work hard and play harder believe that" she then turn and walked away Mark looked down and smiled as he looked back up and seen her hips sway from side to side he then blushed and walked away as well.