Protection

Dave watched Stacy, as she sat and drinking her coffee. Stay felt his eye's on her, so she broke the silence. "What is it?" She said. She placed her cup of coffee down, and then looked over at him. Dave frowned. "Girl you already know what I'm about to ask you." He said. Stacy gave him a confused look. "Um... No in really don't know. So what is it?" She asked him yet again. Dave folded his arms. "Okay since you want it so straight forward, when are you gonna tell Mark?" He asked her. Stacy looked at Dave like he was crazy as hell. "Now you know I will not do that." Dave threw a crazy look back at her. "And why the hell not?" He asked her. Stacy looked down at her coffee and then back to Dave. "Because Angelo is fucking dangerous, he is a gangbanger. And owes those fools a lot of money. I'm not about to put Mark and any danger." She said in a sad voice. She really did mean that, Dave rolled his eyes at her and thought that she was crazy.

The next morning. Stacy woke up, she showered and got dressed for work. As she walked towards the front door, she noticed that Dave was not at home. She walked out the door, making sure to close and lock it behind her. Stacy just wanted to go to work, and get back to normal, and honestly forget about everything that has happened between her and Angelo. She then called an Uber, once it got there she got inside. And the Uber drove off. Stacy walked into the office and walked straight into her office. She didn't even stop to speak to anyone.

The day went on. Morning turned into afternoon. And before long the day had come to an end. Stacy logged off her computer, she stood up from her chair and straighted, yawning out. She was tired and just wanted to go home and cuddle in her blanket, and fall asleep with no worries. She turned off the lights in the office, she walked out of the office ready to retire for the night. As she stood outside waiting on her Uber. Angelo approached her.
"Hey girl? What you doing?" He said. Stacy looked at him in shock. "What the hell do you want? Why are you even here?" She asked looking at him, with noting but anger in her eyes. Angelo looked at her up and down. He licked his lips. As he stepped closer to her. Stacy stepped back. She didn't want to be close to him at all.
"I miss you." He said.
Stacy looked at him a little confused. "I'm not here for the bullshit. Please just leave, and please whatever you do, do not come back to my job please?" She asked and pleased with him. Angelo tried to reach out and grab Stacy hand, but she had pulled away just in time.
"Don't touch me." She said, she turned her head and looked for the Uber driver. Once she saw a car approaching. She reached up and waved her hands, the car stopped for her, she noticed it was her Uber. She then hurried and walked over and got inside. The driver then drove away, as they passed Angelo. Stacy took the opportunity to say. "Stay away from me." She then raised her window up.

The next day. Stacy sat in her living room, she watched an episode of supernatural. It really was her favorite show of all time. A knock came at the door. Stacy looked at her front door, she was scared to get up and even check. She was scared that Angelo would be at her door with his goons. And they would kick her door open, and take her away somewhere, and force her to stay with him. But she finally snapped out of it, pulled herself up and walked slowly towards the door. She then stood there, she placed her left hand over her heart, took a breath and then slowly placed her eye towards the pep hole. She looked for a minute, after what seem like the longest time. She relaxed and sighed in relief. She then unlocked the door. Mark stood on the other side of the door. He stood there and looked at her.
"What are you doing here?" She asked him. Looking into his eyes concerned. Mark looked back into her eyes with more force and anger. "How about you invite me inside. And I will tell you." He said. Stacy just shook her head and stepped aside for him to come inside. She then closed and shut the door after he entered all the way. Mark walked over towards the den area. Stacy followed behind him. Stacy folded her arms over her chest and looked Mark up and down.
"So what brings you here. Shouldn't you be out with your soon to be wife. Buying expensive shit, laughing, and eating brunch?"

"So were you gonna tell me?" He said to her, he over looked her slick comment earlier. Stacy looked at him with even more confusion on her face. "Tell you what?" She said. "About that fool hitting you." Mark said. Stacy rolled her eye's "God dammit, I knew I shouldn't have trusted Dave with shit." She said. She placed her hands in her hips. Mark watched her. "So yes or no?" He asked.
"No I wasn't going to tell you." She finally said. "And why the hell not?" He said with more anger in his voice. "Because that is my business, not yours Mark. I don't need you out there getting hurt because of me." She raised her voice at him. "Can't you see that I fucking care about you?" He said with a concern tone. "Stop you don't have to say those things, just to make me feel better." She said. "I mean what you do you even want from me at this point?" She asked. "Let me be there let me protect you." He said. He started to walk towards Stacy. "Will you let me?" He asked. "Why?" She said. She wanted to know why he kept coming back, why he always wanted to fuck with her. He looked down into her dark chocolate eye's. "Because I love you Stacy. Damn why can't you see that." She looked at him. She knew what he had said, but she couldn't bring herself to say it back to him. But what she thought wasn't matching what she was feeling. Mark and Stacy looked into each other's eye's deep. Mark then kissed Stacy. Stacy gave in, but then pulled away from the kiss. "I really hate you." She said. Mark reached down lefting her shirt over her head, and then his own. "Oh really. Then show me. Show me how much you hate me?" He said. He then picked her up. Stacy wrapped her legs around his waist. Mark walked into Stacy's bedroom and layed her down. Mark kissed and licked Stacy's neck. He then pulled away and looked down at her. "Let me have all of you soul, mind and body. Let me protect them all?" Stacy looked at him with lust in her eye's. "You gotta show me, why you deserve it all." She said. Mark lend down and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry baby girl. Daddy's gonna show you alright." They then kissed each other passionately.