Things Unseen

Stacy groaned as she tried to open her eyes, but they were too heavy so she hung there and kept them closed. In an instant her eyes snapped opened she then groaned even louder as she realized that she was slapped by Jason. "Wake up you little bitch" he looked her deep into the eyes and his lips held a sick smirk that Stacy hated so much "We are gonna have so much fun, I have so much planned for you." Mark walked into the office and looked around to see if he could spot Stacy but when he walked towards her desk he didn't see her, he then looked over at Dave's desk and didn't see him either "Shit" he said to himself walking to his back office as he opened the door he looked right at her desk "Sta....." he then realized that she wasn't in they're office either he was getting worried.

                  Stacy hung with her arms above her head tied together by chains "What the hell is that you plan to do to me huh" Jason was laying down he then got up walking over towards her and smirked "That is for me to know and you to find out, but don't worry about that you will know soon." walking closer towards her he looked in to her eyes and grabbed her by her chin and then split in her face, her face jerked back as soon as he did it "Ah....you fucking nasty pig.....I cant believe you" he bit down on his lower lip and slapped her again this time so hard it sent her body turning around in a circle, he stopped her body and then started to hit her again he laughed in the most sick way that she had ever heard she knew that this was only the beginning.

                 Mark sat there and looked through his phone he dialed her number but every time that he did it went to voice mail. It was getting close to lunch time he had figured he had to find Dave and talk to him about Stacy, as he found Dave he walked over towards him and sat down fast "Have you seen Stacy?" Dave looked at him fast and then frowned "No we haven't talked in a while" Mark looked at him shocked "What do you mean by that you guys are always together" Dave sighed "Well shit happens" "Look Stacy is missing and she is not answering my calls so please tell me everything that has happened between you and her right now." Dave looked around and then started to tell Mark everything after he was done "Well what if she was right and this sicko is out there hurting her right now" Dave looked at him a little sad "I know him he would never do that" Mark stood up and looked down at Dave "We will see about that."

            Stacy coughed her head hanging back as she was drench in water "Please stop I have had enough of it" she said Jason laughed and then grabbed the taser and shocked her in the abdomen repeatly and all she could do was screams. Jason walked over towards her and gripped her hair and looked into her eyes "You have a really nice scream" he licked the side of her face "I would like to hear more of it" Stacy screamed out loud "Get the fuck away from me you sick freak!" Back at the office it was getting close to that time to close up. Mark kept trying to call and message Stacy but noting all day he didn't want to get the cops involved he wanted to see if he could solve the problem on his own and he was gonna get Dave to help him with that no matter what.

           Night had came as Mark walked out of his office he seen Dave at his desk with his head down, he walked over towards him "What are you doing?" Dave looked up a him shocked "Oh noting sorry I had fallen off to sleep for a little bit" Mark frowned looking away "Are you ready to go?" Dave looked at him disappointed "Come on Mark, I cant do this to him I cant" Mark looked at him straight in the eyes and grabbed him by his shirt "Look here that is your fucking friend and you are willing to sit here and believe that he is not out there hurting her all because you are in love are you fucking serious!" Dave looked down and covered his face with his hands and sobbed "I'm so sorry you are completely right" Mark then stood up "Good now get your shit and lets get going."

          Stacy layed  there on the floor she was beaten and bruised very bad she was then dragged by her hair over towards a bucket of water she couldn't talk anymore she was in too much pain. Jason grabbed her chin "Are you ready to view you last moments" Stacy coughed up a little blood, Jason then took her head and shoved it in to the water. Mark looked over at Dave as they sat in Mark's car "I want you him and ask him where he is using your tracker,and while you do that I'm gonna call the police" Dave looked worried "Okay" was all he could say. Jason's phone started to ring he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and looked at the caller ID he frowned and then answered "Hey baby" Dave smiled on the other end a faint smile "Hey my love where are you at?" "Just running some errands" Dave sighed "I wanted to see if you wanted to come by later I really want to see you" Jason smirked "Yes we can meet up I just have a few things to finish and then we will be all good to go" Dave chucked a fake laugh "Okay can't wait" they had both hung up they're phone's Dave looked down and noticed where Jason was calling from was an abandoned building, he turned and showed Mark he put the car in to gear and drove off to where the building was. Jason pulled Stacy head out again "You are going to die tonight and no one will know" Stacy gasped for air she was terrified "Please stop" he then shoved her head back into the  water. Mark raced as fast as he could he was so worried about Stacy and most of all if she was still alive.