Rumors (Part 1)

You yanked open the classroom door, panting and all the eyes went on you. The teacher narrowed her eyes at you. "Miss ____, you're late. Again. This is the third time you're late and school has just started a week ago."

"Ma'am I'm so sorry. My arm got burnt and then milk had spilled, so I had to-"

"I'm not interested in your story, just get inside already. I don't want this behavior to continue."

"Yes ma'am."

"So as I was saying..."

You took a seat next to your friend. "Hey."

She didn't greet you and straight went to the point. "Did you really burn your arm?"

"Yes." you rolled up your sleeves, revealing a nasty burn on your forearm. She gasped. "Oh my god, that is nasty! How did you get it?"

"Toaster."

"You're an idiot."

"I know."

"Miss ___ and miss ____, is there something interesting about the topic you both are talking about?" you two flinched at your teacher's voice. "Stand up!" she ordered. "Both of you are-"

And someone opened the door. Your teacher rolled her eyes and turned around. The principal's assistant was standing at the door. "Umm the principal requires your presence in his room right now, ma'am."

Your teacher left the room along with the principal's assistant and shut the door behind the door. You and your friend sighed in relief and sat down. Soon the class turned into something that your teacher called a fish market.

"Wow, that was great timing." your friend whispered.

"I know right, if that assistant dude didn't come, we'd be dead meat. That teacher is literally scary. And annoying."

"Yup. Also, I have noticed, the teachers have that one line they all share."

"What is it?"

She quoted. "Is there something going on that's interesting? Would you like to share it with the rest of the class?" you burst into giggles.

"I wonder why she was called to the principal's office though." your friend thought aloud.

"Is she going to be transferred to another branch or is she going to get fired?"

"I hope so. She has humiliated so many students over the smallest things. I guess that's why one student complained to their parents and the parents have raised a complaint against her."

And there she goes, how badly she wants the teacher to be fired. I get it, you hate her. We all hate her but stop overreacting for god's sake.

Your head started hurting, and you started thinking of other things while acting as if you're listening to her. The gossip from the other table caught your attention, and you eavesdropped on them.

"Hey, do you know that a new family just moved here? Two sons and a single father. That's what my mother said."

"I hope that they are hot as heck!"

"You horny bitch, they won't go for a slut like you!"

"As if they will go for the whore of the school!"

And you decided to not listen to them as their conversation got even more... uncomfortable to hear. You recalled your father talk about a surgeon moving in here with his adoptive sons.

But these girls were already talking about banging them made you want to cringe. You didn't even meet them and you want to bang them already? Ew, you nasty people.