Consequences

On the way, your friend kept talking about what happened yesterday. She was pretty bored the entire day because you were absent. But a lot of juicy stuff happened yesterday.

A teacher was having an affair with the principal; his wife stormed into the school, slapped both of them, and yelled then threw the divorce papers on the principal's face. So humiliating! Why did you even decide to stay at home? It was a once-in-a-lifetime drama.

Abbey had hit on one of the bad boys of the school. Which was nothing new because it was normal for her to have a new dude beside her. Who are you to judge? It was her life, she can do whatever she wants.

And most importantly, the quiet brothers had shown their faces in full naked glory. Your friend kept talking about Jungkook and his cute ass face but you were having a different image of the two.

They kidnapped a werewolf, then stabbed him, and also thought of sucking him dry without batting an eye. Yup, they are cute.

When you stepped inside the school, you were scared and panicking. What if they approach you? What if you run into them? What if they threaten you? Would they use it to their advantage?

You didn't know you were sweating in fear. Your friend noticed it. "Girl, do you feel okay? You're sweating like hell."

You wiped your forehead and found your sleeve soaked with sweat. "Oh."

"Do you want to change?"

"Nah, I'll just remove my jacket. And how the heck will I change here?"

"I don't know, the bathroom?"

"Eww no."

"Just kidding, anyway I have to go. That math teacher of ours will fucking kill me if I keep talking to you."

"Stop cursing!"

"I don't fucking care."

You sighed. "Alright go on before he starts his lecture and then kills you for sure."

"Bye."

"Bye~"

You went to your locker and took out the fresh new notebooks which smelled like heaven. You had filled your old notes and doodles. And a few lyrics and rants.

If your dad ever found out about it, he'll be very disappointed in you for listening to these types of songs. His sweet innocent daughter is long gone.

You were a soft girl but you can be a bitch and kinky bitch as well. UWU

You were humming a tune while opening it when you noticed something in the corner of your eye. You looked at it once again, and you felt as if you saw a real-life ghost.

Three lockers to your right stood Kim fucking Taehyung.

Some motherfucker had to put this guy right next to your locker!

You hid your face inside it as if trying to get a book stuck in the corner. Waiting for him to go away. You heard a locker door slam shut, and you relaxed. He's gone.

Or so you thought.

When you peeped out of it, confidentially Taehyung had done the same. You both looked away in panic. You took whatever you needed and slammed the door shut, then ran away.

There's no way you'll be near that bloodsucking leech!

But then chemistry class arrived. The only class you both were in together. It's okay, it's just an hour-long and the only class you two are in. you can get through it.

You reached there just in time and your friend waved. "Hey! Come here!" she patted on the next seat which was your regular one.

"Thanks," you responded.