Legend: 2/2

TvT

i love you all so much

and the song too-

disha is wifey TvT

-

After the talk with Winter, you told the guards to move her to a guest room for a while and then ask your mom to find her family or at least friends who she can be with. Until then she was going to stay here.

She was innocent and has been fooled by her... friend. They had lived together for a while and she assured you that he never tried or done anything with her. But still, you and Taehyung were high-key creeped out by this dude.

So this dude's work revolved around mythologies and lost legends. But the most important one was the legend of Jieun. Funny... you had a dream about a lady called Jieun and she gave you candy. Then fainted and weird body horror shit happened.

You were probably the stupidest bitch right now, but you wanted to know about this legend of Jieun thingy.

During dinner (or when just you and your mom eat), you asked. "Umm mom?"

"Yes?" she answered while stuffing more chicken into her mouth.

"Do you know anything about the legend of Jieun?"

"The legend of what?"

"The legend of Jieun."

She frowned and kept chewing, trying to remember. She heard that name somewhere. Probably from her childhood. She gulped it down and her eyes lit up. "Ah! I now remember.... No, I don't. But there's a book about lost legends in the library. I didn't hear about it for a long time and I'm old so." she shrugged.

"Okay... can I go check it out?"

"Yeah."

The next day, you woke up at 6'o o'clock. Over here, you slept till noon but you woke up really early today. Was it because of excitement? Anxiousness? Fear? You didn't know.

You opened Taehyung's bedroom (since he never locked it) and found him sprawled on the bed. The blankets were on the ground and he was tightly hugging a pillow. You shook him and whispered. "Taetae..." no answer. You raised your voice. "Cutie! Cutiepie! Cutie patootie! Pancake! Please wake up right now!"

"Mmm...hmm?" He opened one eye. "Why are you here?"

"You promised me that you'll come along with me to the library."

"What's the time?"

"6:15."

"6:15?"

"Yes now please wake up~"

"... good night."

....bruh

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep but you didn't let him. You sat beside him and rolled on top of him. "Dummy wake up!"

"No~"

"Why?"

"Sleep~"

"....bye."

You got off the bed and again he went back to sleeping. "This bitch." you mumbled.

You covered with his blanket and closed the door. "He's cute though."

The library was big enough for someone to get lost but you had been here a million times while Jimin and Taehyung were.. Roasting bullying Jungkook. And your bestie... She used to become a lioness at that time.

Your bestie: it's because I'm the only one who can roast my bunny boy!

Jungkook: YES! WAIT WHAT?!