Firetruck

thank you namjoon for spoiling us!!!

--------

Jungkook and Somi ran away from there. Taehyung was about to leave, but you caught him by the back of his collar. He nervously smiled when you weirdly smiled at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Why did I do what?"

"Why did you ignore me!!?" you whined.

"I wasn't ignoring you; I don't see her every day and she's the only sibling me and Jungkook get along with. So I just wanted to spend some time with her."

"But why did you look at her like you were interested in her?"

He made a face. "Bitch, do I look like I'll be interested in her ugly ass? She's a total player and is waaay older than me! And why the fuck would I be interested in her? I just admire her, she's my older sister."

"Okay~ so what did you make?"

Day by day, you and Taehyung spent more time with each other. Either it was meeting each other in person or texting each other. You enjoyed his company and now; you wanted to be with him for like, all the time?

Anyway, winter break was over and you had to go to a place called school aka hell. In the first class itself, the teacher started a boring lesson. You were about to go to sleep when you heard knocking.

"Miss, may I come in?" that voice made you get up and look at the door. Your eyes widened seeing the person. He looked literally like a god! Well, I guess they can call him as a son of aphrodite.

Your teacher rolled her eyes. "Why are you late?"

"I'm sorry, miss. I'm new and I kind of got lost on the way." he gave a boyish grin making all the girls instantly fall in love with him, except you and your friend. That bitch was having a nap, and you weren't registering what was happening. You were zoning out.

Your teacher sighed and mumbled something. "Fine. just introduce yourself and please go take a seat."

"Okay miss. Hi! I'm Oh Sehun! I hope we all can get along!" he smiled and scanned the class. His eyes stopped at you for a second longer, and then he smiled.

"Alright go take a seat. And next time don't be late for class."

"Okay miss."

He sat beside you and smiled. "Hi!"

You came out of your thoughts and smiled at him. "Hello."

"What's your name?"

"My name is ___."

"___, nice name. So what lesson are we having right now?"

"The eleventh one."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You smiled and continued listening to the teacher. You didn't notice Sehun glancing at you and smiling in between.

Jungkook secretly glanced at Sehun and narrowed his eyes. Oh, hell naw! He thought and took out his phone. Yes, he was in this class as well, the only class Taehyung wasn't there. He had been noticing Sehun being kind of suspicious and messaged his brother.

Jungkook: hyung you might've got some competition.

Taehyung immediately responded.

Tae hyung: what do you mean?

Jungkook: you know the pack representative uncle was talking about in the morning?

Tae hyung: yeah so?