Crystal Snow

yas today's title is something sad as fuck but anyway let's get into it 

--------------

When you two reached where Jungkook and your friend were, you saw them hugging and Kookie was crying. Wait, why is my boi crying?! Did that idiot break up with him because he was a vampire?! Oh no she didn't!

You were about to throw hands when Taehyung stopped you. "Don't go. He's crying because he's letting all those bottled-up emotions in him."

"Oh. He never spoke about his feelings?!"

"Yeah. That's why I hate that brat. Never talking about his feelings."

Days went by since the crazy people attacked y'all. Jungkook started to open up more to you and got comfortable around you. But Taehyung and Jungkook weren't allowed to be outside for more than three hours after school.

Their sire feared that his enemies would kill his adoptive sins after dark. He did advise them to be careful and told Jungkook to carry a switchblade as well.

The winds were blowing madly and the temperature started to drop more. People covered themselves more and started to stay indoors more often. Eventually, it started to snow.

Even if it was snowing, Taehyung and Jungkook were still unbothered kings. They would turn with like a hoodie and jeans on, and everyone would stare at them as if they were crazy.

Bitch they were vampires and vampires can withstand temperatures that were freezing.

You were just chilling on the couch drinking hot chocolate milk and wrapped in a blanket while watching Disney movies when your phone buzzed. Now what? You paused the movie and picked up your phone to check the notification.

It was from your friend and she messaged you if you wanted to come outside because she's outside. Wait that little ship's here? You walked up to the door and opened the door to find her trying to make snow angels on the ground. Even if there was not enough snow.

"You idiot! What are you doing here!?"

"Nothing! My house is really noisy and my siblings are fucking annoying so I sneaked out! So do you want to come out and play?"

You slapped your forehead and shook your head in disbelief. This kid. "I don't want to go outside today. So do you want to come in?"

"Yes." When she came inside, she breathed out and started to rub her hands. "Damn it's so toasty in here! When I was outside I thought I'd lose my toes soon! It was that cold!"

"LOL. You want some hot chocolate?"

"You made it?"

"Did you make it?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, give me it!" She removed her boots and waddled into the kitchen like a penguin. That idiot didn't remove the rest of the stuff. Sometimes you wondered if she was the older one or you. 

Wait you're the older one here.

You rolled your eyes and followed her. You found her staring at the hot chocolate like a starved animal. "Give me it!"

"Be patient then!" You took out a cup from the one of drawers or cupboards, something like that and slowly poured it in. When you handed it to your friend, she hastily sniffed it and moaned.

"Damn I love this!" She hastily started to sip on it and you panicked.

"Calm down! You'll burn your tongue. We got more the fuck!"

"But how do you make this so good?!"

"I don't know. Maybe you just like it a lot."

"Yup I do." And she started to sip on it. In the middle, she said. "___,"