Sleeping in waking

my ass is right now dancing like a stripper while listening to them

oh my god i- i'm

why are these so good?!

sorry let's go on with the story

*stripper and pole dancing tension intensifies*

shit, I'm sorry bye-bye!

-------------

After dinner you four decided that Taehyung and Jungkook would sleep in your dad's room (he would come home tomorrow) while you and your friend would sleep in your room. Both of them had no problem sharing a room and you hoped your father wouldn't notice anything wrong.

You were just washing the dishes while your friend, Jungkook and Taehyung were pulling out the blankets and pillows when Wendy came inside and spoke. "Oh, you're here."

"What do you want?"

"Can you give me food? I'm hungry."

You sighed and removed the gloves. "Fine." You washed your hands and put the food in the microwave. Wendy had made it before. Your friends came and luckily she had made extra for you.

The microwave dinged and you took the food out ignoring the plate was burning hot. "Just keep it here. I'll take it by myself. You go help your friends."

"Okay, Wendy."

You climbed up the stairs and heard them laughing. Jungkook was being tickled by your friend and Taehyung while Kookie was kicking his legs around while laughing. "Stop! Leave me!"

"Nah bitch!"

You slightly smiled at the scene and said. "What are you doing? Leave him, will you?" You dragged those two away and Jungkook crouched behind you. "Thank you ___, they were tickling me for no reason."

"Aww, you poor baby."

"I'm not a baby!"

"Well, you are younger than the rest of us."

"But I'm still not a baby!"

"You do look like one, and behave like one." Taehyung said and Jungkook turned away, angrily. "I'm not a baby."

"Yeah okay. Say that to the mirror."

He stomped away to your father's room like a brat and slammed the door. "Anyway, do you want something else?"

"No."

"Nah."

Both of them answered at the same time. Then your friend asked. "Uhh, can you make more hot chocolate?"

"Fine. You also want it, Tae?"

He nodded. "Fine, follow me. I'll just heat it." They followed you downstairs like ducklings following their mama duck. Wendy was on her phone talking to one of her clients while walking around in the kitchen.

You told both of them to stay quiet or to stay in the living room. They stayed in the living room. You were heating the leftover hot chocolate, which would be for you while you made more for those two and took out three cups from the drawer.

"Hey ___, can you make one for me as well?"

"No, do it by yourself."

"You brat."

You smiled at Wendy and switched off the gas. "I won't do it anyway."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and went back to the call. You poured the hot chocolate into the cups and placed them on a tray.