Shameless

did you notice the header image?

yup die bitch.

*evil laughter*

----------

Jungkook and your friend were having a great relationship. They had been going on dates, had longs through phone, doing PDA and it made you and Taehyung to either throw up or slap them. Maybe both.

Can't they fucking see you and Taehyung are hopeless romantics and want to be in a relationship but can't since you have never noticed Taehyung is always making heart eyes at you all the time?!

Wait, what?

(me: cough cough moving on)

But they hadn't made their relationship official to the world aka school and their parents. Just you and Taehyung knew about them.

Jungkook wanted to hide it for a while since they were new at this and didn't want to go around telling everyone they are in a relationship. He wanted to hide it for a while and tell it to everyone after two months.

Both of them decided they would not act like they were in a relationship at school or outside.

Anyway, your exam results had come out and it meant your entire family would come home. Not the entire family, just your dad would come home at last and the thought made you happy.

You got A's in nearly every subject except language. Fuck it you hated that stupid thing anyway. Wendy wasn't that impressed by your results since she always got straight A's in every subject.

And that's how you knew you'll be in your sister's shadow your entire life. But at least your dad didn't mind it, he was rather proud of having intelligent children.

Take that Wendy! Dad's proud of me! Hmph! o(≧∀≦)o

Wendy: what the fuck?

Your friend got an above-average result this time. Before she used to get below-average results which led to her parents grounding her, taking her phone, and making her study while the rest of the family's just chilling.

Taehyung and Jungkook got straight A's in every subject. The teachers praised them and people who had a crush on them, gushed on how hot and intelligent they are.

One girl dreamily sighed. "I wished Jungkook was my boyfriend! He's so charming, smart, tall, cute, and handsome! But then nobody has been close to him, except that girl and her friend.

"But I seriously wish he can just crush me under those thighs of his! Like have you looked at them?! They are so... wow."

The girls around her agreed and started talking more about them. Your friend's mood got bad, really bad. Everyone suddenly noticed the room's temperature had gone down and turned to the source.

Your friend's aura was fully dark and she looked like an anime character who was about to go fully insane. Sometimes you wondered why you loved this girl so much.

They instantly stopped talking about them and talked about other stuff like the grass, the trees, rain, birds, soil, and stuff like that. They didn't want to die this young.

Shake my head, this girl gets jealous easily.

The bell rang and your friend stomped out first. "Hey wait!" you picked up your bag and caught up with her. "Where are you going?"

"Lunch."

"Okay, but why are you so mad?"

"I'm just mad, no reason behind it."