Late Night

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?! Come inside!"

"Thanks."

You shut the door and flashed the torch on him. He was wearing a hoodie like always and was drenched head to toe.

"Why did you come here?"

He sheepishly smiled. "You sent me an email if I have finished my part and I did."

"You come all the way here in heavy rain to tell me you've finished your part?! You're an idiot!"

"Sorry and I printed it as well!" He handed you a plastic folder, which you didn't notice before. You opened it and thankfully it wasn't wet.

You took it out and saw they were stapled already. "I'm sorry if you didn't want them to be stapled together. I can print another copy of it!"

"No, it's okay. When did you finish this?"

"Last week, I guess?"

"What!?" You nearly shouted. He finished the entire thing in one week?! What about sleep- wait, he's a vampire.

You looked outside and decided. "I guess you'll be staying here for the night."

"No, I can go back!"

"Are you crazy?! It's raining like a bitch out there and you wanna go back home?!"

He stayed quiet. You sighed. "I'll go get candles and towels from my room, you stay here."

You climbed up the stairs when you heard him. "Uhh, is it okay if I come along too?"

"What? Why?"

"I'm scared of the dark."

"You're a vampire!"

"But I'm still scared of the dark!"

"Fine, you can come along. But be quiet, my sister's sleeping."

"Okay."

He followed you to your room, close to you as if he would get lost. You handed him a towel after warning him to not touch anything in your room.

There was already a matchbox in your room so you lighted them there carefully, trying to not burn anything.

You turned around and saw Taehyung drying his hair but his shirt. It stuck to his body showing... a lot of things. The dim light from the candles was perfectly showing his torso. And that... lower chest part. Let's call it the lower chest part instead.

Boy, you tried to not stare at that part and focused on something else.

"Do you want an extra shirt? Or pants?"

"Yes, please."

You stared at him in confusion. "Do vampires get a cold?"

"Yes, and it's the worst thing."

"Okay then. Is it okay if it's a cute shirt?"

"Yes."

You dug out of your closet trying to find that oversized shirt of yours. "Aha! I found it!"

You took it out, and it turned out to be your dad's shirt. What the heck? How did it get here? Oh well. You threw it back and kept digging.

You at last found your shirt and showed it to him. It was an extra-large t-shirt with a bear on it.

"This is my shirt, but I don't know if it'll fit you. It turned out to be my dad's size." You stretched the shoulder part of your shirt and placed it on Taehyung's shoulders.