Scare me

also, listen to the song at the top

I'm so emotional rn. the intro is literal gold and... I'm emotional that's all. 

-----

When you two went downstairs, your friend left because she was going to kick some ass while you had class. When you fully climbed downstairs, Taehyung was standing there. He noticed you and waved at you. "Hi __!"

'Alright sis, don't forget the plan! We're going to be crushing some egos!' you looked away as if you were scared and ran, leaving Taehyung confused. "What the hell? Why did she run away from me?"

Mijeong smirked at the scene and went up to Taehyung. "Hi I'm so sorry that I made you uncomfortable before. I'm Mijeong," she whispered apologetically and offered her hand to shake.

He blinked a few times. "Okay?" Then he started walking to the class you two shared.

"Can I know your name?"

"... are you stupid? Everyone knows my name and you've been in this school for like a month. You should know my name by now." he sassily answered and left her there.

"Rude," she muttered, then dreamily smiled. "I like it."

a/n: weirdo

You reached your classroom and quickly looked around. You sat in the very corner far away from his seat. Taehyung came inside and you hid your face in your books.

He got confused why you were suddenly avoiding him. This morning you were calling him a stupid leech and now you're avoiding him like the plague. What happened to you?

You managed to avoid him for a few days. You blocked his number, even put his email in the spam mail category, and ran away when he tried to talk to you. And even blocked his dad's, brother's, and sister's number because he tried to call you and text you through there.

Sorry Taetae, but I want to crush a few egos.

He finally had enough of your behavior. When you entered school, someone dragged you into the janitor's closet. "Hey leave me!"

"Shut up," Taehyung said in a really deep and serious voice. Was he mad at you? Uh oh.

He locked the door and stood in front of it. You continued to look down but inside you were smiling. Your plan was working and that bitch's ego would be crushed.

"Look up," he ordered, and you continued to look down. "I said look up!" he said in a very scary voice and you flinched at it. Unknowingly tears formed in your eyes.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed your face to make you look at him straight in the eye. He was shocked to see tears in your eyes and they were already running down your cheeks. "Hey, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!"

He wiped your tears and internally smirked. You fake broke down and he started panicking. He hugged you and you buried your face in his chest. He was so confused, scared, and was mentally slapping himself for making you cry.

'Idiot leech! Why'd you had to make her cry?! She probably hates you now!'

a/n: nope I don't.

You continued fake crying on him and he tried to calm you down by running his fingers through your hair. And you liked it, not going to lie.

When you finally stopped fake crying, you sniffed and wiped your face with your sleeve. "I'm sorry about your hoodie. It got dirty."

"It's okay."

"I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past week."

"It's okay. Can you tell me the reason?"

You sniffed, and fake tears formed in your eyes. "You know that representative who made you uncomfortable?"