Fairy Tale

I kept that as the header for education purpose

I seriously want this as an entire song and not a commercial.

----------

Few hours later, your dad came. "Daddy!" you yelled and jumped on him. He chuckled and hugged you back. Wendy came downstairs and smiled. "Hi, uncle."

"Hello, Wendy."

"Hi uncle!" your friend enthusiastically waved, and he frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhh... I came here yesterday and there was a small blizzard, so I had to stay here. Even few of our friends had come here before and they were stuck here."

"Oh. Where are they then?"

"They left a few hours ago with their father."

"Who were they?"

"Umm ya know, those people who just moved here a few months ago? They are our friends."

"Hmm, why didn't you go along with them then?"

Your friend looked like she might flip a table on him. Her patience was being played with here. You didn't know if your dad liked to piss her off intentionally or it was just by accident. To be honest, he also did that to you a lot.

"Uhh my parents said that the snowplow hasn't still come there, so they told me to stay here." she smiled, but it said she was going to lose her patience and temper soon.

"But you can go by yourself there, right?" now you were losing your patience with him. "Dad, she literally just said that her parents can't come here because the snowplow hasn't come to their neighborhood. Can't you understand that?!" you gritted your teeth, and he finally looked like he understood it.

"Oh. __, you could've said it that way then I would've understood."

Wendy forced a smile onto her face. "Uncle, she just did explain it to you and-"

"Whatever. I'll go take a bath and come down for breakfast later! Okay?" you nodded, and he went upstairs. Your friend gritted her teeth and stomped her foot. "What's up with your dad!? Why does he always piss me off!?"

"I don't know. I get pissed at that too."

"I know right! Does he do that because he likes it when I get mad or does he do that unintentionally?!"

Wendy nodded. "I don't know. Anyway..."

----

While your dad was having breakfast, on the way, Kenta was talking to his sons. "Your sister has come here."

"What?!"

"Which bitch has come here?! And why did she come here!?"

"Jungkook, language."

"Sorry uncle. Which one came here?"

"Somi did."

Both of them sighed in relief. "Somi came, that's fine. The others are just annoying as fuck."

"Jungkook!"

"Sorry!"

"Why is she here, though? Did you invite her here?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh yes."

"Why!? She's going to be pulling my cheeks and call me a chubby bunny! I'm a fricking adult!" Jungkook whined and pouted.

"You are sixteen."

"And a half! I'm nearly old as you hyung!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and asked. "Why is she coming here?"