Some

When those two left, your friend asked. "Since when did you and Taehyung become friends?"

"Ehh?"

"I thought you hated him. Did something happen?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked. You made a face.

"No! I felt the reason why I hated him was stupid, so I asked him for forgiveness. He said it was okay, and we chatted for an hour, then I went to sleep. And stop thinking something dirty happened!"

"I can't stop thinking like that."

"Then I guess you shouldn't be thinking like that!"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Anyway, that's great then. What was the reason you hated him?"

You nervously smiled. "Can't say."

"Okay. I don't care, anyway."

Over time, you four started getting close. Sometimes you would hang out with each other after school. Jungkook at first felt intimidating but was actually very cute and shy. He reminded you of a cute bunny. You felt overprotective of him, in a sister way.

Who wouldn't think to try to protect a ball of cuteness? You just wanted to keep him in your pocket.

You could also Jungkook pinning back at your friend. He would get flustered around her easily, have a smile on his face when she talked. You badly wanted them to kiss each other.

You kind of hoped that your friend was Jungkook's soulmate. Romantic soulmate. Kiss kiss, get married, and make love already, then more bunnies appear!

But then there was a possibility that she won't be his soulmate. There was a fifty-fifty chance on it, though. Maybe this was just a crush on her. But you still hoped Jungkook's soulmate was your friend.

Also, you and Taehyung had gotten close as well. You would ask him a lot of questions about the Otherworld for hours and he would answer them like Google. Besides that, you would bond over other topics as well.

To your surprise, he liked classical music as well. He says it makes him feel like a prince while you feel like a princess who's about to kill her husband and then take over the kingdom while listening and he stared at you like what the fuck?

(Wow, 😳)

He liked photography, anime, didn't like to read (which made you stare at him like he was the biggest idiot), watched k-dramas (and you don't like them), and a whole lot of stuff. You two just got along well.

About the project, you two got an A and your friend and Jungkook got an A on it as well. The teacher praised you four and then yelled at the kids who didn't.

A month passes and four of you are still close. Then doomsday came when your teacher announced this!

"You'll be having your half-yearly in a month and I'm going to write down the portions."

(A/n: in my school, half yearly are very important. This grade and the ending of the year grades are very important. They promote us to the next year, so yeah)

The class groaned. "Now, now. Stop being babies and write down the portions."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, ma'am."

After writing down the portions, she explained the blueprint of the exams. First would be MCQs, fill in the blanks questions, quick answers, brief answers, and the long answers and the diagrams.

Boy, you had to this shit in the three hours. You are already seeing yourself screaming while writing away at the very last minute.

"Alright, you can start studying for it right now. If you want to take your notes from outside, you can take them."