Hype boy!

They shared eye contact. A lot of times. During lunch; when they passed by each other; on the playground; in the neighborhood and in the classes.

He didn't know her name. She didn't hang out with most of the people in her class. He saw her talk with them, it didn't seem like they had bad blood between them. Sometimes people were like that.

They had a few mutual friends but he never got to talk to her properly. She was much shorter than him, coming up to his neck.

He wanted to be friends with her.

"Uhm," Soobin licked his lips. "Who's the girl who's always talking to you?"

"y/n?"

So that's her name. "Yeah y/n."

His friend narrowed his eyes. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason. I've seen her around a lot of times so I'm just curious."

And speaking of her, she just came around.

To tease his dear sweet best friend, he called her to their table. "y/n!"

Soobin turned around. His heart stopped when she looked up from her phone. As she walked towards their table, time slowed down for him. He felt something rushing to his cheeks and nervousness took over him.

"y/n~," he said her name as if he wanted to tease someone. "How have you been? I heard that you nearly typed before."

"Uh yeah..?" she answered awkwardly.

"How did that happen?" he gasped.

"I didn't notice the wet floor sign?"

He again fake gasped, as if something hysterical happened. "Oh my god! Are you okay? Sit down."

He made space right beside Soobin and made her sit there.

"Did you roll your ankle?"

"No?" Why is this sympathy coming up suddenly? y/n narrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not doing your homework by the way. Or lend you money that you promise to return."

"Are you for real? I'm just concerned about my best friend. What if you broke your head?"

"Oh... okay." her phone dinged and she lit up. Soobin saw the notification.

A message from <3...? Does she have someone?

That made him a bit...sad?

"I'm sorry. Gotta go." and she sprinted off to the exit. His eyes stayed on her until he could no longer see her.

Cough, cough.

He remembered he was sitting beside someone. And that someone is a...

Soobin turned to him and the first thing he said was.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like her?"

----------------

so basically

heres what i mean

people

please

im begging you

READ MY OTHER FIC TvT

IM GONNA 

AAAARGHHHHHHHH

but the funniest part is 

i got boards bro

im not gonna update this until march end ehe

but like 

i keep high expectations for myself and im expecting this gets atleast

a bit more than 100 reads(?)

so

please

read karo ek baar (read it once)

also fun fact: i used hyein's version of hype boy (i.e it was inpsried by hyein's version of hype boy)

dont worry y/n nor soobin is going to turn out to be a dick 

but then im a sadist :))))))) 

hehe