@ my worst

This is gonna be a very long chapter... like really long. And the last. Maybe a little disappointing too.

So listen to the songs on the top cause Lana del Rey 🧎‍♀️

--

Everything would be so much more different then...

Wendy thought they would be finally happy. Free from their responsibilities. 

When y/n's turn came, she asked. "Wendy, would I forget everything? Even you?"

"no, but you would finally wake up from your sleep. Your parents want to eat breakfast with you again. Your father has come back."

Everything was back to what it was before.

---

Third-person POV

Y/n woke up from her deep slumber, scared by what Wendy had said. What was that dream? 

She saw her mom being possessed by an evil spirit and she had to kill her. Her father had half-abandoned her mother and her. Y/n had a loving boyfriend who was surprisingly a vampire. Her very best friend was a demon, a soon-to-be general. Her boyfriend had a brother and sister. And a best friend too.

His best friend was gonna be the emperor to his empire. Her boyfriend and his brother were gonna be the prime ministers in his court. 

His brother was her best friend's boyfriend and he was also a vampire. Their sister was half-fae and half vampire. She had a girlfriend who was a demon. And there was an elf. She was younger than the rest but she was close to her and her best friend.

Y/n ruled a kingdom. The elf was her secretary and was so beautiful.

All of them were so beautiful. Like ethereal beings. 

It was so real. She felt like she went through it, it was scary

---

Second person POV

"Y/n! I'm home!" Your father yelled from the living room. You were finally awake and forgot about that dream. You ran downstairs and saw him on the porch. Who cares about shoes rn? You ran and hugged him hard. 

"Y/n! You've grown again!"

You frowned. "It's just been three months..."

"Oh, has it? I thought it was ten years. Time passes by real fast doesn't it?"

'Bruh.'

"Anyways, where's your mother?"

"She went outside? I don't know, I just woke up."

"That woman." he shook his head. "I told her yesterday that I'm coming home tomorrow morning and she went outside."

"To buy groceries! She wanted to make a big lunch for all of us!" Finally, good lunch after years.

"I asked her not to do that."

'Bruh. This is the only time I get good lunch and this is what you say? Are you really my father?'

--

Monday came in fast. Y/n wished the weekend was there a little more. Y/n's father came back after three months and she wanted to spend more time with him. He's staying here for two weeks and then bye bye, he's going away.

"y/n! Hi!!" her friend ran and hugged her hard. Knocking her off the ground.

"Cant- breathe!"

"SORRY!" She set her down and y/n took in deep breaths. And they started their regular conversation.