Deja Vu

Warning: mentions of killing oneself, and toxic messed-up relationships.

Anyway, you both ended up cuddling in bed. You two were watching a movie on his phone (the Wi-Fi was surprisingly there and it worked faster than Jungkook and your friend getting angry that they are a baby, an immense relief) and the same maid from before knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Miss ___, a face called Jimin has come here. He tells his highness' soulmate."

"Jiminie came here!?" Taehyung didn't wait for her answer and dashed outside. "Don't mind him, I'll follow him."

"okay miss___."

When you went downstairs, you found your dad walking around with your mother. "Daddy!"

He turned to you and his stressed-out face had an enormous smile. "___! Are you okay? When did you wake up?"

"I'm fine, dad. And I woke up a few hours ago."

"Okay. I see you have his mark now."

"Oh." You blushed. "Yes, I do. Don't worry dad. We did nothing that concerns you."

Your mother rolled her eyes. "I know, but something doesn't feel right. We gotta do the entire thing and only then your wings would be gone. I don't know how it went away just like that."

"Yeah! How did it go?! Even those trashy books tell you that it's impossible."

You blushed furiously hearing your parents openly talk about sex right in front of you. "Umm, mum, dad. Please excuse me. I gotta go."

Your parents nodded. "Go on ____. Have fun. And don't go too far from the palace if you're going to go outside, okay?"

"Okay mum! Bye!!" they smiled at you and waved back. When you were gone, your father's smile was gone, and he said in a serious tone. "Look. Seulgi, I will not stay here any longer."

"Why? ___ is here, Tae is here, his sister is here, their sire is here and they're all good! They are happy! Then why don't you wanna stay here?!"

"I will not be here at all, okay? I don't care if they all are happy or not. I just don't wanna be around you anymore."

Those words stabbed an old scar in your mom's heart. She wanted to get mad at him, but then he had every right to do so. She knew it was her fault, but why was he still so stuck up? Anger rose in her mind. She hurt him, but why can't he understand she was hurt too?!

"Why are you so petty still? You know I had to and my parents would have killed you if I didn't agree! I was forced, and that's why I had to leave!"

"But why didn't you go against them?!" he backfired. "We could've become a family! I had to raise ___ for seventeen years all by myself and now I found out I was illusioned by your cousin! Wendy ain't my brother's child, she can be my ancestor! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BROTHER! AND YOU ILLUSIONED ME!

"You told me that there was nothing that could come in between us and I believed it. You promised me that we'd be happy together and I believed it. I thought we were strong!"

"I was weak at that time, okay?! I couldn't do anything!!!"

"Stop lying! I'm tired of hearing your lies. Please get away from me!" he said and walked away. Both of them had tears in their eyes, but one of them was too egotistical and the other was trying to be strong and couldn't.

A/n: damn it's a messed-up relationship. I hope they become happy.

Your father remembered something and turned around. "Also, I'm leaving tomorrow. Tell my daughter that I had to leave because of duties and tell her I'm safe. At least, she won't be hurt."