Cure

So yeah it has been a long time since I have updated 😬 I'm sorry I had a spiritual awakening so yEaH. You wouldn't get it but it doesn't matter.
Now let's go on.

----

Taehyung couldn't help but feel jealous (and he crushed that down because it was no time to be jealous) and pathetic as well.

He didn't know why he felt pathetic about himself. Like he's just a vampire, he's got no super powers like Jimin. Was he jealous of... No he's not. He just feels bad that he can't do anything.

He went into deep thoughts, becoming more silent than before. But nobody noticed it.

Jimin broke off the mug handle out of frustration. "Wendy noona, can I talk to you and ___ alone later? There's something I know and I'm sure that we can both do it together."

"Why?" Taehyung immediately asked.

"It's because," Jimin rolled his eyes. "Me and noona have magical abilities okay? I'm a fae and she's a witch waaaaaaaaaaay older than me. There's this one method I have learnt about but never did it on anyone.

"It's used to strengthen someone's aura, only faes and witches are supposed to do that together, otherwise... Ya know what will happen. It we combine our powers for that then we can somehow protect her okay?"

"Okay but can I be there as well?" He asked

"No!" Wendy stood up, making everyone flinch. "For this, there shouldn't be more than three people. If you come there as well then something bad would happen.

"Your existence would be wiped out with no dust left or if that doesn't happen, your memories would be gone. And you might go mad as well. Trust me I have did this one only ten times but it's scary, if another person comes in. You could die"

"Oh... sorry."

"It's okay Tae." His sire patted his shoulder with a specific look which made Taehyung cringe.

"Eww no!!!"

"Oh please!" Jimin pointed an accusing finger at him. "You looked like you were going to tear me up when I talked about getting alone with your girlfriend, you territorial mosquito!!"

He then fake cried. "You hurted my feelings Tae! You wanted to kill me! I'm your best friend!! How could you?"

"Stop fake crying, you look ugly."

"Did you just-"

"Yes." Taehyung made that one face that annoyed Jimin to no end. It yelled, try me. I dare you.

"You wouldn't dare!!" Jimin flared up. No he seriously did flare up.

"I just did. Right now."

"You better run then!!"

"Come at me then!"

They were about rip each other's throats out but your mother entered. "Oh my!! Go outside and do what you wanna do!! We eat and my paintings are here!!"

They both blushed in embarassment. "Sorry your majesty."

They went outside and closed the door. You flinched hearing someone being thrown down and then more battles cries.

"Oh wow." Wendy broke the silence inside.

"Chaotic. Just chaotic." Somi spoke for the first time and continued eating her breakfast.
-----------