Horizon

.....hi i love her

bye

---

When you were going outside from the library, you ran into your mom. "Mom! What have you been doing here?"

"I was just roaming around. I didn't see you during breakfast."

"Yeah, I was in the library."

"You have been in that library for so long."

"What? I went inside when it was about 6 I guess. What's the time right now?"

"It's 12 right now. Who were you with?"

"The librarian? I asked to see something and she had it so I went with her to her room."

Your mother frowned. "We don't have a librarian." realisation hit her and shock was on your face. "Guards go inside and check every corner! There's someone inside!"

She turned to you. "You're not going in there for a while."

"Yeah I know."

At night, you couldn't sleep. You had finished watching that series much earlier than you expected. And you had drank coffee thinking that it would take you a long time to finish it.

And now here you are ._.

You picked up your pillow and phone. You decided you'll sleep beside Wendy today. For two reasons you were going to her room. One, her bed made you very sleepy for no reason. It had a hex on it that activated during the night. Which gave anyone on the bed a good sleep.

Two. The show you watched was a horror one. And now you're scared that something is watching you.

You turned on the flash and opened the door. You looked left and right, it was pitch black. If you ignore the candles on the walls. But it just gave more of a horror vibe.

It looked like a place where sexy vampires would be there but then right now you don't want a sexy vampire to be around for a while.

Me: bestie- smh

You stepped outside in the night gown and took a few steps towards her room. It was just right in front of your room and yet.

You felt some kind of wind passing by you. Oh no......

This is how one of the characters in the series died. He was walking at night and felt some wind passing by him. He looked left and right and nothing was there. When he looked forward, the phantom was right there.

Me: stop overthinking dummy -_-

You closed your eyes and took deep breaths in. it's just fiction, its just fiction. Ghosts don't exist. It was just a series I decided to watch. They're not going to eat me.

But when you opened your eyes, the librarian lady was right there.

You nearly screamed out loud but she covered your mouth with her hand. Some cold sensation came over you and you were inside Wendy's room immediately. In her bed and had a blanket on you.

But how aren't you sleeping? Wait that librarian lady-

"Don't you dare scream!" she whispered and hissed at the same time. "And the reason why you aren't sleeping is because.. It doesnt matter. You cant sleep anyways.

"The entire army is now searching for me because i apparently i tried to abduct the daughter of the queen blah blah blah. I was just chilling in the library for about 2828282819 years and now suddenly everyone loves it so much.

"They even found my room and burnt it down! Who the hell does that?! I stole a few things to eat, sure but my paintings! They're all gone and I even lost the last clue to find my sister! Yay!"

"Is it my fault?" you asked.

"No darling, you're an angel. I'm pissed at your mother."

"Okay.... Umm who are you?"

"Me? I'm the sister of Jieun. The fifth one... fourth... third...? It doesnt matter. I'm just someone of the immortals. Jedwle."

"Jedw- what."

"I know it sounds like a keysmash. Apparently my dad thought it was good to name me that. Sounds fancy doesnt it?"

You hesitantly said. "No."

"I know! Anyways, you kind of helped me find my sister. I saw your dream and now I know where she is." she narrowed her eyes and looked somewhere else. "With that son of a bitch.

"Anyway, don't think too much about it. Also soon you'll go back home."

Your eyes went wide. "What?"

"Yeah. Now I have said too much. Goodbye and good night y/n."

She touched your forehead and your eyes closed immediately. She smiled at your sleeping figure and disappeared like she never was there.

But then... Wendy's eyes opened. 

--

alright so .-.

im really surprised some people are liking my writing

like???

am i that good?

eh its just self doubt

T-T thank you anyways 

Bye byeee