Lucid

You, Taehyung, and that idiot couple had decided to hang out. It had been days since you guys talked to each other in person. Also, Jungkook was going to say something to your friend.

He trusted her a lot, and he had thought long and hard about this; he wanted you to tell his girlfriend that he and his brother were vampires.

He had messaged everyone in your group chat to meet at your friend's house. Oh boy, you hoped her dad won't go into overprotective mode on him.

You decided to wear a hoodie with jeans. You tried to find Wendy, but you remembered she had gone outside, so you left a note on the kitchen island.

When you reached her place, you saw Taehyung scrolling through his phone, looking pretty pissed. While the idiot couple acted all lovey-dovey. Taehyung looked like he'll lose it and slam his head on the wall.

"Hi! I'm sorry that I'm late!" Taehyung relaxed when he saw you and the idiot couple stopped being all lovey-dovey. Your friend smiled. "Great! So where are we going again?"

"Ya know the edge of the town?" Taehyung asked.

"Ya. what about it?"

"We're going there?" Jungkook said and your soul left your body.

Oh, no. Oh no! Not that place! It was all dark and spooky and creepy and it reminded you of the creepy ghost-infested forests!

"But... ___ hates that place." your friend said, and you hoped she'll convince them to not go there.

"It's okay. We have seen creepier places than that." Jungkook said.

"Wait what?"

"Nothing. Let's go." Jungkook grabbed her hand then went along the trail to the forest while you stood there, scared that you'll have to go there.

Taehyung followed them but stopped when he saw you just stood there. He rolled his eyes and flicked your forehead. "What are you doing here dreaming? Come on, let's go!"

"But what if someone attacks us from the back?! You know, from the pack you were talking about!" you whispered.

"Don't worry ____, my dad has got it solved. And if they did attack us, me and that monkey have the strength to kill them while you two can run. I got your back, okay?"

"Okay." he grabbed your hand and followed the couple. You looked down at your hands and then realized there was no difference between your hand and his. You had the same hand like his.

(a/n: I have big hands sibling. And it's as big as his. Yes, bitch 20 cms big! T-T I want small hands)

Then you looked at his side profile and found him ethereal. Even from down there, he looked like a Greek god. And by that, I mean Eros. He looked like Eros. Not Zeus, he's a bastard.

(a/n: I mean no offense to all the short ARMYs out there, sibling. Also, Zeus is a bastard and I'll keep calling him one! Hmph! Unless you know about Greek mythology, you wouldn't understand)

And his height, he was so tall. Being next to him, it made you feel cute. Like he's a protective blanket around you and you are bundled up in all warmth. You kept staring at his side profile and he noticed it.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Eh? No! Your face is fine! It looks good! I was just... dreaming! Yup, I was dreaming! I'm an idiot sometimes!" you stuttered and blushed. What the fuck were you saying?!

"Oh, okay." he covered his face to not let you see him red, and you looked away. You two are such idiots and it hurts!

You two found the idiot couple standing at the entrance while cracking dumb jokes. "Oh, you two are here! I didn't know you'd come this far! I thought you two got lost!" Jungkook sarcastically said.